Boab

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Rangers Fans

Entry to the upcoming League Cup tie will be on a first come first in basis. Entry to the match will be FREE

Pies + Bovril on sale at a fiver each. Eat and drink plenty.

Yours

Charles Green

ps -- Motherwell are welcome to half the gate money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so it wouldn't work but its a nice thought.

Guess our best other option is to beat the fukkers.

:lol:

That's not there anymore :(.. I went there when we beat them 2-1, Jig last minute winner & i was talking about it to my friend and when we got there it wasn't and i looked like an idiot, haha!

Awww, I'm gutted for them. It was the one feature that made them stand out from the rest of the nondescript dross in the SPL.

At the very least we'll get a good payday from the 3rd round of the Scottish Communities League Cup when we travel to the third division outfit at the end of the month.

Ah yes, sporting integrity alive and well.

Can't rely on their own fans to turn up and give them the money they need to survive let alone prosper, they have to rely on getting a cut of of rangers fans money what does that say about their poxy little club.

Used to think murderwell were all right, particularly after helicopter sunday, now they have shown themselves to be a two faced, backstabbing runt of a club.

Reckon we will have them 3-1, doubt they will handle the movement and pace of our attacking midfielders. Just hope ally leaves Jig up front and and plays templeton,shiels and little behind him. I would say Black and McLoed can give the back four any cover that may be required as long as the rest of the midfield work back and put pressure on the ball when we don't have it.

Can just imagine the atmosphere, picture 47 thousand Gers fans booing every single touch of the ball by a Motherwell player, while a few Tumbleweeds roll around the away end. I would luv to hear every touch getting booed how intimidated would those players be lol

The powers that be already have rules in place for the league cup concerning ticket prices. Depending in what league you play the minimum recommended price changes, The SPL have a recommended £18 minimum. Rangers in the 3rd have a minimum of £9. These minimum ticket prices can only be changed with the agreement of your opposition and this would never happen.

I have no problem Paying £9 for my ticket and if the club add the difference to the program to what they would normally charge I would gladly buy that. Reducing the money to Motherwell and increasing our share.

Just finished watching the Elgin City game on RangersTV. Even though we were able to put five goals past Elgin I feel like we are overconfident in our attacking abilities and still need a lot of work in our defensive line.

Templeton, McCulloch, Shiels, and Little all looked like they could have added more to our tally of five but there IS a difference between playing Motherwell and Elgin City. This will really be the first true test to see how our new signings will do against SPL opposition.

Motherwell are a full-time club so they should be able to compete with our players for the full 90 minutes. Furthermore, even though the goal Elgin scored was marginally offside, they could have scored one or two other goals with a bit of luck. Our defense was atrocious. We cannot rely on luck against teams in the SPL because they will be much more likely to punish mistakes. Emilson Cribari looks extremely nervous at the back, is incredibly slow, and has shown he can sometimes make poor decisions. Ross Perry is clearly not match fit. Lee Wallace and Anestis Argyriou cannot be our only two players that look like good defenders. I was really quite impressed with Sébastien Faure against Falkirk while Hegarty looked quite composed as well. I'm really not a big fan of Emílson Cribari and I do not think he has what it takes to play well against an SPL side.

On that note, if our defense can sort itself out then I do believe we have a good chance of beating Motherwell but I do think it will be a close game. I'll be happy with 1-0 or 2-0. I'm just hoping that our side is as good as we think it could be.