***The Official Football Manager 13 Thread***

jdocherty72

After you guys ordered it, how long did it take for the code to get emailed? Cancelled my zavvi order and went with the FM Scout pre-order but still no email!! Dying to get it downloaded any help?

I ordered mine from greenmangaming.com for £22 and got the code immediately after my order with the confirmation email. (tu)

Right! Starting again, and going Rangers but on the simpler game mode. Always end up just playing the iPad game because I can't be bothered with the full computer game especially since my laptop is really slow.

This version doesn't even seem too died down so far and gets rid of all the boring stuff :)

As Rangers, so far I've signed Cristiano Zanetti (free) and Barry Douglas (£250k). Had 3-2 and 2-1 losses to Marseille and AZ but beat all the Div 1 teams etc. First game of the season just gone past and I beat Clyde 3-0 in the Challenge Cup.

Absolute screamer from Zanetti, 35 yard, first time volley :drool:

Haven't sold or even had offers for anyone.

Into my second season...first season signed zanetti and mpenza and strolled the league along with winning the challenge cup and winning the scottish cup beating the scum 4-3 after extra time!!!!

Problem I face now is even though the bank balance is fine it's saying it is poor and recievers are accepting bids for shite amounts so I have now lost Perry, Little and Wallace!

The players are going nuts at me for selling Wallace even though I had no say in it and are wanting to leave because I can't promise them that new signings will be brought in because of the transfer ban.

Hopefully it will be sorted out for the full release.

Transfer embargo has fucked me. Tried to sign Somen Tchoyi on a free on deadline day but didn't have enough wages, so I released Kevin Kyle cause he was only on a 1 year contract and was playing shite for me, by the time I offered Tchoyi the wages the window had shut and embargo started :(

So now I only have Little, Sandaza and McCulloch for up front for the next whole year.

Started a game with a lot of leagues and its flying through the weeks and games, couple of dodgy moments and little bugs but nothing major yet!

Playing as Rangers, 4-2-3-1, thinking of selling Wallace and buying 4-5 good players but i cant bring myself to do it...

I think the squad we have is good enough to play in the SPL so only needs 1-2 additions.

Alexander

Argy Faure/Perry Cribari Wallace

Black McCulloch

Little Shiels Temps

Sandaza

Cribari keeps making mistakes and Faure and Perry are good but not good enough for the SPL so im thinking about getting a replacement CB in. Think McGregor from St Mirren, got a bid of £300k accepted for him but i dont know if he will improve much. Also think we are pretty light in attack...So might try and get a couple of free agents in but so far so good.

Was thinking about signing McGowan or Dayton but they are 2 cunts so decided not to!

Anyone got any gems yet?

Im gutted that McLeod and Barrie McKay arent better, i thought they would at least have some potential!

Started a game with a lot of leagues and its flying through the weeks and games, couple of dodgy moments and little bugs but nothing major yet!

Playing as Rangers, 4-2-3-1, thinking of selling Wallace and buying 4-5 good players but i cant bring myself to do it...

I think the squad we have is good enough to play in the SPL so only needs 1-2 additions.

Alexander

Argy Faure/Perry Cribari Wallace

Black McCulloch

Little Shiels Temps

Sandaza

Cribari keeps making mistakes and Faure and Perry are good but not good enough for the SPL so im thinking about getting a replacement CB in. Think McGregor from St Mirren, got a bid of £300k accepted for him but i dont know if he will improve much. Also think we are pretty light in attack...So might try and get a couple of free agents in but so far so good.

Was thinking about signing McGowan or Dayton but they are 2 cunts so decided not to!

Anyone got any gems yet?

Im gutted that McLeod and Barrie McKay arent better, i thought they would at least have some potential!

A guy with decent potential is noel makombo-eboma at Alloa, signed him for £15k and he has 4.5 star potential