Pests!

thebooler

Ray used to be Spangles. (tu)

A bit annoyed it took to page 3 to get a mention. angry.gif

As for pests, there are more than a few i could name from last year in relation to Craig Whyte, ironically some of which are regulars in the "good poster" threads.

It seems as long as you are an uber, then it doesnt matter what shite you talk, and how absolutely wrong you are about stuff, your a good guy. craphead2.gif

As for pests, there are more than a few i could name from last year in relation to Craig Whyte, ironically some of which are regulars in the "good poster" threads.

It seems as long as you are an uber, then it doesnt matter what shite you talk, and how absolutely wrong you are about stuff, your a good guy. craphead2.gif

I got my only mention on page 3. Got one as well in the 'good posters' thread which has left me a bit annoyed. :D

well said (tu)

To be honest I expected a few more mentions.

I used to dislike Devlin but now think he is one of the best posters on here.

I dont mind the guys who dislike me they are good for a debate. Except onedavidcooper. Used to think he was ok but his cringeworthy defending of bogtrotter at every turn is horrific. Old man desperate to shag a teenage burd :anguish:

SWSL was a legend I miss him.

to answer some earlier threads i saw (page 9 i think) regarding comeoffit. A poster came on here about a month ago and said they saw a post in some other site (might have been pie'n'bovril), and the guy was saying he was a regular poster on RM and had a rep of around 50, and seriously badmouthed us. everyone immediately assumed it was comeoffit, and his rep collapsed. i'm undecided if it was him or not, but either way, pretty sad going on another teams site and pretending you are a fan. where do people get the time to be able to do this? obviously dont have kids. or a job.

:D Teebear's Cameltoe :D

Teebear.

Or the Taigbot as I call her as if you argue with her she calls you a taig or asks if you've had your picture taken with the SPL trophy.

She logs on every night to neg rep my posts because I said she has a dick.

There's a few others but they're escaping me at this moment.

is that loon not banned?

No offence man, i was a lurker for a year before i joined and have seen you are your nemesis talk shite in equal measure. Im sure you are a decent chap in reality, for a bead rattler.

i have taken offence. Its one thing getting it from guys who have been here for years but to gt it from a guy who just signed up hurts. I thought we were pals :anguish:

i have taken offence. Its one thing getting it from guys who have been here for years but to gt it from a guy who just signed up hurts. I thought we were pals :anguish:

Its posts like this that made me call you a fanny in the first place. Youre not very good at sarcasm, so stop trying it. At least OneDavieCooper had the good grace to accept his fannieness.