Pests!

thebooler

telephone call for 'mungo'

holy fuckin shit you're thick,the scary thing is you don't even realise :lol:

I do realise that your a mongo.im calling you mungo who was a spastic in a film called blazing saddles so i know what I'm saying think we all know that your a bell end.first you say I won't comment about my gramma but highlighting it you sort of are ya thick cunt.i don't give a fuck about how I spell or write comments on here so cunts like you can sit and look out for spelling mistakes,commas and full stops are in the rite places.then you've hot the fucking cheek to call me a taig ya fucking prick I've been to more rangers games away from home than u've prob been to ibrox ya arsehole.i sit in Copland front where do you on your laptop watching it for free ya fucking geek.hope my spelling was ok for you

I do realise that your a mongo.im calling you mungo who was a spastic in a film called blazing saddles so i know what I'm saying think we all know that your a bell end.first you say I won't comment about my gramma but highlighting it you sort of are ya thick cunt.i don't give a fuck about how I spell or write comments on here so cunts like you can sit and look out for spelling mistakes,commas and full stops are in the rite places.then you've hot the fucking cheek to call me a taig ya fucking prick I've been to more rangers games away from home than u've prob been to ibrox ya arsehole.i sit in Copland front where do you on your laptop watching it for free ya fucking geek.hope my spelling was ok for you

it was candygram for mongo,i know the film,so it turns out you are thick.

i'm a season ticket holder along with my brother so don't see the point watching it on the laptop.

and if being able to spell and punctuate properly makes me a geek these days then that says more about thick cunts like yourself.

and finally,i was in baghdad when you were in your dads bag wee man,doubt you've been to more games.

dexibhoy.

Its posts like this that made me call you a fanny in the first place. Youre not very good at sarcasm, so stop trying it. At least OneDavieCooper had the good grace to accept his fannieness.

You have given so much to this site. You're so respected on here. Why pick on me. I like you.

it was candygram for mongo,i know the film,so it turns out you are thick.

i'm a season ticket holder along with my brother so don't see the point watching it on the laptop.

and if being able to spell and punctuate properly makes me a geek these days then that says more about thick cunts like yourself.

and finally,i was in baghdad when you were in your dads bag wee man,doubt you've been to more games.

dexibhoy.

Geek mongo boy candygram do you buy them buy the quarter.if your 30 and I'm 37 why were you in Baghdad before me ya sausage. fuck sitting beside youz at a game talking physics and big long words fuck is he like you aswell what's your names Farquhar and Findlay pair a buffters.your a fanny your brothers a fanny you come from a long line of fannies get it rote up you.if I'm a taig I'll meet you at ibrox queen of the south game and try and call me a taig to my face.

Geek mongo boy candygram do you buy them buy the quarter.if your 30 and I'm 37 why were you in Baghdad before me ya sausage. fuck sitting beside youz at a game talking physics and big long words fuck is he like you aswell what's your names Farquhar and Findlay pair a buffters.your a fanny your brothers a fanny you come from a long line of fannies get it rote up you.if I'm a taig I'll meet you at ibrox queen of the south game and try and call me a taig to my face.

dexibhoy,you're fooling nobody here,no ranger fan is as fuckin dumb as you.

talking physics because i can spell? :lol:

did you win a medal in london?