Pests!

thebooler

:lol:

It has to be. Not even comeoffits was that bad.

Him coming back as some kinda flowery CaliforniaRanger or some crap like that was only matched in its sadness by someone calling him out, him admitting to it and then admitting to having 3 other accounts on here. doh

Teebear.

Or the Taigbot as I call her as if you argue with her she calls you a taig or asks if you've had your picture taken with the SPL trophy.

She logs on every night to neg rep my posts because I said she has a dick.

There's a few others but they're escaping me at this moment.

Noticed you neg repped for pro-Rangers posts, wondered about that, even fixed a few out of decency in the last few weeks. Petty stuff :lol:

He asked me where I lived once. Very strange person.

I get that quite a lot once I ineveitably have to point out that I'm not actually a fictional character from a movie based in LA but some guy from a wee town near falkirk. I've also had posters demand that I name which supporters bus I travel on :D

Him coming back as some kinda flowery CaliforniaRanger or some crap like that was only matched in its sadness by someone calling him out, him admitting to it and then admitting to having 3 other accounts on here. doh

I seen CaliforniaRanger, but never seen the admittance of duplicate accounts.

Just sad really.

I seen CaliforniaRanger, but never seen the admittance of duplicate accounts.

Just sad really.

Don't even know if that was his name. Sure he was posting at the end of the transfer window, just more of the same stuff, moaning about green being crooked etc. was pathetic

Don't even know if that was his name. Sure he was posting at the end of the transfer window, just more of the same stuff, moaning about green being crooked etc. was pathetic

Yeah, I'm not sure of the name, but I do know who you are talking about. All the same stuff he came away with in his previous incarnation.

I get that quite a lot once I ineveitably have to point out that I'm not actually a fictional character from a movie based in LA but some guy from a wee town near falkirk. I've also had posters demand that I name which supporters bus I travel on :D

Haha yea I remember some knob having a go at you for saying you were from LA and how sad it was, while his location was somewhere from the tv show Game of Thrones.

Ha, world class mongo-ry at times in here

Teebear.

Or the Taigbot as I call her as if you argue with her she calls you a taig or asks if you've had your picture taken with the SPL trophy.

She logs on every night to neg rep my posts because I said she has a dick.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, it's only once a month. :lol:

Devlin simply because he has an avatar that looks like Sinéad O'connor

I didn't like Devlin until I realised that the pictures in his sig/avatar aren't actually him, now I find his posts amusing more and more.

I don't really dislike any of the regulars, about the only person I don't like so far is stevie1984, but he is even newer than me and might just be in the "try hard" phase.

There's one thing that really gets oan ma tits booler - and that's people that come onto a thread, and then just change the fucken subject, you know what i mean. Bastards.

By the way; did you know that tomorrows the 11th anniversay of 9/11.

Naw it's no.

11th of September is tuesday ya roaster.

wots with aw the negativity fuck sake.lol cud we no have had a ... who dae ya like the best thread?lol.... just for the record a hate that jebus guy. a swear he shud be minus 100 reps easy.

p.s every cunt else... love ye's :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt:

homo

I didn't like Devlin until I realised that the pictures in his sig/avatar aren't actually him, now I find his posts amusing more and more.

I don't really dislike any of the regulars, about the only person I don't like so far is stevie1984, but he is even newer than me and might just be in the "try hard" phase.

Wtf? I thought we were buddies, buddy. Two faced charlatan.

Wtf? I thought we were buddies, buddy. Two faced charlatan.

Meh I've neg repped you thrice and repped you once, so it's not all bad.

I just think you're genuinely homophobic. Banter is banter but hate is hate.

Also I have a gut :shifty: feeling about you, but that's not set in stone.