Rangers v Montrose - tickets going fast

govanblue

Tickets went on sale today, and there aren't many left.

So if you've not got a ST, you should think about getting your ticket soon, otherwise you'll end up with a restricted view seat!

I got mine. Opted for the front row of Govan Rear 5 this time. Do you sit there?

As always - here's the link to the ticket sales page:

Rangers online ticket sales

im glad i saw this thread! i usually go in the Broomie Front but there's none left, so im going in the West Enclosure for the first time. what's it like for atmosphere?

Couldn't tell you mate - I'm getting old, and prefer the peace and quiet at the other end :lol:

Just phoned ticket office to book and they said not on sale to middle week and in process of setting up site? Told him I had it up on the site and he said when I went to pay it wouldn't work

So I tried and won't work? Any idea anyone?

Seems some on here have been able to get tickets?

Just phoned ticket office to book and they said not on sale to middle week and in process of setting up site? Told him I had it up on the site and he said when I went to pay it wouldn't work

I just bought two tickets the now there mate.

Is somebody maybe getting Montrose mixed up with Motherwell?

Montrose are on sale now, but Motherwell, I think will be available midweek [Edit: Friday according to website)

Is this one not on the telly this time?

I'm sure that will get a even more bums off seats than the Elgin gamd :sherlock:.

And I'm sure there will be a few who watched the Elgin game, and realised how unbelievable the place is this season, so will show face!

Tickets went on sale today, and there aren't many left.

So if you've not got a ST, you should think about getting your ticket soon, otherwise you'll end up with a restricted view seat!

I got mine. Opted for the front row of Govan Rear 5 this time. Do you sit there?

As always - here's the link to the ticket sales page:

Rangers online ticket sales

Been away a few days. Isnt this tie included in season tickets ?