SPL - Do we care?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do St Johnstone have any fans? Just noticed the taigs are in an extra stand.

I watched the last five mins as Norwich-West Ham was a bore, noticed empty seats in the septic stand and the fat fucks getting stressed with their missed chances...

Lock your children up, the terrorists are angry!

Saw the last 5 minutes when I heard St Johnstone were leading. Cameras on Lennon, he lifted up his lip with one hand and put his finger on his gums from his other hand. Very strange looking, would explain why he's a doped up maniac.

My dad seems adament that they wont win the league, I really can't see it but it would be great if they never won it. I like to see them get beat, it comes naturally to me to see them fail.

The rest of the teams aren't consistant enough to challenge. Remember Hibs and Dundee Utd were backed to win it 3 years ago. We scored 14 goals past them in the month of December.

Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) were even backed in Walter's final season. In the end we won the title finishing 30 points ahead of Hearts (SFL3 feeder club).

What a great result for St Johnstone.

From the bottom team with no points, to beating the Premier Champs in waiting was a cracker, but I wasn't too surprised. I'd been reading the match reports every Monday as it's more habit than interest, but St Johnstone have been not as bad as their position would suggest. They've had a fair few injuries and it was only a matter of time when they'd get a result. What a game to get it in.

All the radio pundits are talking about septic supporters getting in touch with gripes about lemon, more than Levien got for Scotland perfomances. Magic! :P