Ally is not

thebooler

Nobody should be allowed to remain in the most important position within Rangers Football Club simply because he is a legend. It must be earned and so far, some cracking statements and one liners apart, Allys reign has been a disaster. Christ we gave PLG 6 months and he had a lot more managerial experience and promise that Ally.

Ask yourself, if it had been a manager with no prior affiliation to our club, would you be backing him? Absolutley no chance. He has been given more time than PLG and he has us playing worse football with a record which is utterly embarrassing.

Not good enough sorry. Legend as a player, but that doesn't mean he should be given numerous get out of jail free cards.

Nobody should be allowed to remain in the most important position within Rangers Football Club simply because he is a legend. It must be earned and so far, some cracking statements and one liners apart, Allys reign has been a disaster. Christ we gave PLG 6 months and he had a lot more managerial experience and promise that Ally.

Ask yourself, if it had been a manager with no prior affiliation to our club, would you be backing him? Absolutley no chance. He has been given more time than PLG and he has us playing worse football with a record which is utterly embarrassing.

Not good enough sorry. Legend as a player, but that doesn't mean he should be given numerous get out of jail free cards. 7

Your opinion mate, and one you're entitled to.

But Ally's ability as our Manager is not what the thread's about.

It's about some peoples inability to show some respect for the man.

I refuse to believe any actual Rangers man would call Super Ally a cunt. Anyone who would do so and then still wish to be associated with our club should have a fucking word with themselves sharpish.

Regardless of what you think about him as a Rangers manager, calling, in my mind, the greatest ever Ranger a cunt, is quite simply disgusting. Presumably the MM on the wind up - I would certainly hope so.

I refuse to believe any actual Rangers man would call Super Ally a cunt. Anyone who would do so and then still wish to be associated with our club should have a fucking word with themselves sharpish.

Regardless of what you think about him as a Rangers manager, calling, in my mind, the greatest ever Ranger a cunt, is quite simply disgusting. Presumably the MM on the wind up - I would certainly hope so.

He's gone mate. History.

No one calls our manager that.

Ally is a hero and should have all Rangers Fans respect.Even if we dissagree we keep it respectful.

It was the same at the start of his Rangers carreer and I got in to a few verbal spats with the boo boys at Ibrox during the JG era.

I am not going to listen to that shit.

That is all.

..............a cunt.

He doesn't need to GTF.

And he most certainly isn't a failure.

Yes, he's not exactly set the heather on fire as our Manager, and he may well be replaced in the near future.

But he's OUR Manager, and that's all that should matter to us.

We all have our opinions on him, we all have the right to criticise him, we all have the right to demand only the best for our club. But we don't have the right to say he's "a cunt" or "a failure".

And we most certainly don't have the right to be telling him to "GTF".

Ally may not make the grade as Manager of the Rangers, which is not the easiest of jobs, especially in these hard times. But the one thing he deserves from every single Rangers fan is respect.

It's time some folks afforded him that respect.

Spot on

..............a cunt.

He doesn't need to GTF.

Yes, he's not exactly set the heather on fire as our Manager, and he may well be replaced in the near future.

We all have our opinions on him, we all have the right to criticise him, we all have the right to demand only the best for our club. But we don't have the right to say he's "a cunt" or "a failure".

Ally may not make the grade as Manager of the Rangers, which is not the easiest of jobs, especially in these hard times. But the one thing he deserves from every single Rangers fan is respect.

Sat in the usual place last night beside the Dugout,don`t know who the guy was just behind me but he was giving it tight to Ally and the team from the first whistle. I wish to fuck he would walk out and not come back,cause we can sure do without his type. Fair enough everyone has an opinion but come on Rangers fans is that how low we have sunk.I was a wee bit disapointed in the crowd last night too,although i realise that not everyone can get off work early to attend.

Excellent post.

I made numerous posts last night defending any posters right to express their doubts about Ally as a manager.

This did not extend to abusing the guy.

Indeed i remarked that should the axe fall it must be done in as dignified a way as possible.

However there were all sorts of folks muttering thinly veiled threats about 'names being noted' every time someone expressed reservations about the msnager.

That is something else that needs addressed on here.

..............a cunt.

He doesn't need to GTF.

[/quotegreat post sir.