Ally is not

thebooler

..............a cunt.

He doesn't need to GTF.

And he most certainly isn't a failure.

Yes, he's not exactly set the heather on fire as our Manager, and he may well be replaced in the near future.

But he's OUR Manager, and that's all that should matter to us.

We all have our opinions on him, we all have the right to criticise him, we all have the right to demand only the best for our club. But we don't have the right to say he's "a cunt" or "a failure".

And we most certainly don't have the right to be telling him to "GTF".

Ally may not make the grade as Manager of the Rangers, which is not the easiest of jobs, especially in these hard times. But the one thing he deserves from every single Rangers fan is respect.

It's time some folks afforded him that respect.

..............a cunt.

He doesn't need to GTF.

And he most certainly isn't a failure.

Yes, he's not exactly set the heather on fire as our Manager, and he may well be replaced in the near future.

But he's OUR Manager, and that's all that should matter to us.

We all have our opinions on him, we all have the right to criticise him, we all have the right to demand only the best for our club. But we don't have the right to say he's "a cunt" or "a failure".

And we most certainly don't have the right to be telling him to "GTF".

Ally may not make the grade as Manager of the Rangers, which is not the easiest of jobs, especially in these hard times. But the one thing he deserves from every single Rangers fan is respect.

It's time some folks afforded him that respect.

Name names,who called him a cunt?

I rarely agree with you but this time I agree with everything you've said. If anyone deserves time and patience it's Super Ally. I am just back in from the game and I'm cold, miserable and embarrassed but I still wouldn't have anyone else managing our club than our Alistair.

Totally agree, all these guys who thought it was easy are f****** deluded, we might not have existed a few months ago, i am f******* delighted we are here, my team, my passion, and that is the same for Ally, i dont think people realise the hell the man has been through, and he could easily have left but he bleeds blue, he has been a rock for us when we needed him, he has been mother and father of Ibrox and he NEEDS us now, and I am right with him, he felt every kick of the ball every poor decision, poor pass etc, he is a fan and i dont believe anyone else could have stood strong through all this, his first full management position, the man is a F****** legend, i dont care what anyone says, he deserves so much, i hope eventually he receives good things and credit he deserves. I will never forget him, no what happens.

:superally:

It's so easy in your chair to pick the Rangers team and have them playing great football and winning at a stroll.

Or maybe you're on your PC and you have a team full of international superstars playing in the blue. You're winning every game 8-o and have won the champions league for the last few years.

I don't care if you think it's an excuse, but the team does need to get used to each other.

Stand shoulder to shoulder and back the manager. Anything else just reeks of the mhanky behavior of those bheasts from the East, they're the ones who changed managers more than their underwear.