Hypothetically if titles are stripped

thebooler

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To say it shouldn't be even getting discussed ....as WVB says don't give the corrupt bastards any credence.

FFS.................does nae cunt ken the meaning of the word Hypofuckinthetically?

It's no aboot whether titles will be stripped or no - It's aboot whit happens tae the cash if we get a fine, whether they strip titles or no.

FFS.................does nae cunt ken the meaning of the word Hypofuckinthetically?

It's no aboot whether titles will be stripped or no - It's aboot whit happens tae the cash if we get a fine, whether they strip titles or no.

Title stripping or fines...either way it gives the whole kangaroo court credence.

I'll leave it at that.

If you read the pile of shite they published today, it tells you in there who is deemed liable and who is not.

When the bloodlust and the kicking of our club began in earnest, It was the SFA who seemed to be the ones pushing us hardest. Rheagan seemed to be more rabid and spiteful than Doncaster at the SPL.

So it surprised me slightly, when I learned that the SFA wouldn't be leading the witch hunt to steal our tropheys, but instead, stood aside to allow the SPL to go after them.

Something occurred to me a little while ago.

If the outcome of it all is a big fine, lets say between 5-10 million quid, that money will go directly to the SPL, to do as they wish. (spread it out amongst the bottomfeeders who are currently dieing in their busted league i presume).

If the money was to be paid to the SFA, and they were to spend it, they couldnt just give it to the corrupt 12 in the SPL. The whole of scottish football would have to get a slice. Including SFL, youth development, national setup, etc. Leaving less for the bheasts and their hangers-on.

I know there is no chance in hell that is how this will pan out, as I fully expect their plan to explode in their fuckin faces, but I do think this was the thinking behind the whole thing at the outset.

Stinking of Liewells touch. They really are completely under his thumb.

If titles are stripped, and fines imposed (ie money we won with those titles), will the SPL then give this money to the clubs who should have won it?

Will they fine us our CL incomes and give it to the others?

Or will they just keep it to bail them out of the financial mess they now find themselves in?

( .....who should have won it?)

Better written as 'would' ... should is too positive (in a negative sense)

We shouldn't give em ideas ... and who first mentioned stripping of titles online anyway ?

F'em, they're getting nout !

Bill's Blog has addressed these points and more

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/questions-the-spl-and-sfa-must-answer/

Can of worms doesn't even cover it

13) Since the licencing of football agents began have any member clubs used the services of an unlicenced agent in the signing of players? If so, does this render the players concerned unlawfully registered and if not, why not? I am not referring to people who are allowed to act on behalf of players without requiring to be licenced but to those people acting as agents without an official FIFA or national FA licence.

Bill Knows this to be so... brilliant amunition for future use.

Bill's Blog has addressed these points and more

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/questions-the-spl-and-sfa-must-answer/

Can of worms doesn't even cover it

Just read Bill's blog. Thanks for the heads up.

If the SFA/SPL can answer just one of those questions with a fair answer, I'd be very fuckin surprised.

I am not posting much these days despite the witch hunt against us.

Rangers Football Club has sustained since 1872.

Managers/players will come and go.

Our enemies will do their damnedest to put us asunder.

They shall not prevail.

Rangers Football Club has sustained since 1872.

We shall continue to do so for many years to come.

We ARE the premier Scottish football club.

I have no worries and I am 100% confident that we will be soon be back where we truly belong.

Keep believing! (tu)

I think the answer to Mr McMurdo's list of questions will or would be fairly simple in the event that the authorities were willing to kill Scottish football stone dead, by imposing some unimaginable draconian sanctions upon us for perceived wrongs.

I would put money on them dismissing everything else as collateral damage.

So the reason for gathering the commission is to determine if Rangers used ineligible players over a period of 10 years ............... and they decided to investigate this in July 2012 and asked for relevant documentation by August this year (whilst the club was fighting for it's very existence) and when it was not forthcoming, decided to call in a commission to investigate us. The SFA have to make sure that every player is properly registered before they issue a license for the season, are we meant to believe that for 10 years, they got it wrong each year ?