Hypothetically if titles are stripped

thebooler

If titles are stripped, and fines imposed (ie money we won with those titles), will the SPL then give this money to the clubs who should have won it?

Will they fine us our CL incomes and give it to the others?

Or will they just keep it to bail them out of the financial mess they now find themselves in?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno how they're supposed to work it, as it wouldn't be a case of just putting us down to second. It means we would forfeit every game 3-0.

What about the teams who would have got European football?

What about those who were relegated?

I hope they're well prepared if they even attempt to take our titles.

Sorry, but I will never accept any stripping of titles. We won these fair and square, we didnt cheat anyone apart from ourselves. These titles were won when we were reducing squad sizes and wage bills, yet somehow we have cheated. Nuno Cappucho, who's kidding who ffs! Cheating!

Stop giving this life, ffs the more we post this stuff the more the ghuests will believe that we're worried about it, i'd just let it be until the day comes when they make their decision, i for one would very much doubt that they will strip us of any titles, it wouldn't have a fucking cat in hells chance in a court of law.

Stop giving this life, ffs the more we post this stuff the more the ghuests will believe that we're worried about it, i'd just let it be until the day comes when they make their decision, i for one would very much doubt that they will strip us of any titles, it wouldn't have a fucking cat in hells chance in a court of law.

The thread's not about whether they'll strip titles or won't strip titles mate. It's a question on what happens to any monies that went with those titles IF they did strip titles.

Ie Hypothetically.