Rafael - total shite.

graeme_4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How shite is this guy, total liability and has a terrible attitude.

No idea what SAF sees in him, never a Man Utd player.

what makes you think this? Talk about sticking to your convictions eh lol.

total liability yet you have.just rolled over in here.

The goal aside, I think he's played great this season. So well I put him in my Fantasy Football team last week, not disappointed me :)

In all fairness I would have agreed with the OP last season. This season however to say he is pish is utter nonsense.

Evra is worse than Rafael at the moment IMO. Everybody talks about Ferdinand being done but Evea has been dodgy for a while now too.

That Buttner looked pretty decent against Wigan, but is he good enough to play week in week out for them yet?

Man Utd's team needs a pretty big overhaul IMO and I genuinely think that a less experienced/talented manager wouldn't be able to keep them in the position that they will be in under SAF. He's still their biggest asset.

Evra is worse than Rafael at the moment IMO. Everybody talks about Ferdinand being done but Evea has been dodgy for a while now too.

That Buttner looked pretty decent against Wigan, but is he good enough to play week in week out for them yet?

Man Utd's team needs a pretty big overhaul IMO and I genuinely think that a less experienced/talented manager wouldn't be able to keep them in the position that they will be in under SAF. He's still their biggest asset.

He could also be their biggest liability given that he is untouchable. Any other manager would have been absolutely slaughtered, and rightly so, for failing to sufficiently strengthen a defence which was creaking.

• 4 months later...