Under 30000?

Rydo_o

I would guess, including laptop loonies, bbc audience, rtv, Ibrox attendees, guys n gals huddled round a dodgy tv signal in south and north america, the australasian continent and japan and every fucking corner of the globe, there was hunners of thousands of us all "there" tonight, cos we are the fucking people. :praise:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Club deck was empty, sides of the main stand were empty, broomloan rear was empty and the rest had spare seats everywhere. I will admit I thought there was about 35,000 there.

That's what I saw from a TV picture just before the game KO'd. It's not the numbers I really noticed, it was the bloody deafening noise the fans made. If it wasn't for the spaces I did see, I'd have said 40K+ as well.

Thought 30 - 35K. Was originally disappointed with the thought of a crowd of under 40k, but considering everything, impressive. A core support of this size, who really roar the team on is something other teams can only dream off. Great night to be at Ibrox.