United Supporters Platform statement.

PRW.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did 29k cross a picket line at Ibrox?

No, I was at ibrox that night aswell. An ibrox boycott is ridiculous, I've never said that its something that should be done.

An spl away boycott should be done with vigour, It's not just financially, it also makes a big statement to the rest. There's more to it than just denying an spl club money.

The Piggery is the last place in the world I want to go anytime in forseeable future. Why should they get treated any different from any other SPL team?

Other than the fact we have a young team who would need our support. I think that the paedo dome would see a larger than normal crowd due to their obsession with us. But it is all hyperthetical until the draw is made so in my opinion the statement jumped the gun.

I'm sorry I just don't like the boycott idea, I've grown up nowing no one liked us, nothing has changed.

No, I was at ibrox that night aswell. An ibrox boycott is ridiculous, I've never said that its something that should be done.

An spl away boycott should be done with vigour, It's not just financially, it also makes a big statement to the rest. There's more to it than just denying an spl club money.

Not tae mention the empty stands on TV worldwide Marky.

You said we shouldn't give these teams another penny, by going to ibrox that night you did.

Other than the fact we have a young team who would need our support. I think that the paedo dome would see a larger than normal crowd due to their obsession with us. But it is all hyperthetical until the draw is made so in my opinion the statement jumped the gun.

I'm sorry I just don't like the boycott idea, I've grown up nowing no one liked us, nothing has changed.

Nothing has changed because we've never done anything to change it.

Now is the time to change things. Let these clubs know that we're here, and we're here to stay. If they don't like it? Tough tittie.

But try to run our club or our fans down, and we'll close your club down.

Leave us to get on with playing our football. Leave our support in peace to support their club. Just don't interfere in our affairs. Ever again.

The bigger the crowd the more money we receive for not even attending. We have enough players in our squad who have played at the piggery either with Rangers or another club.

They went further than just not liking us. They tried in everyway possible way to kill our club. They should never be let off lightly.

We should not be subsidising these spl bigoted reprobate Clubs any more.

I hope its Dundee Scum next as I would Dance, and Revel should they fold.

Aberdeen too.

Time to make their Grounds look empty for a change.Lets hurt them.

Based on that theory would you prefer an away draw and a boycott or a home draw with a 30-40k attendance and writing a big cheque to say Aberdeen/Dundee Scum

Quite interesting thought, would be a good poll

You said we shouldn't give these teams another penny, by going to ibrox that night you did.

Giving the opposing club a share of the gate is a by product of cup games Josh. It can't be avoided if we are supporting our own club at our own stadium.

Away games are different, and involve much more than just the ticket income.

It also sends a statement out for the future.

The bigger the crowd the more money we receive for not even attending. We have enough players in our squad who have played at the piggery either with Rangers or another club.

They went further than just not liking us. They tried in everyway possible way to kill our club. They should never be let off lightly.

Makes sense

There's not a hope in hell they would sell out the paeado dome without us. A game between the SPL leaders and a 3rd Division team, midweek, on TV, with no Rangers fans tae bait? Nae chance will they sell that oot.

They would sell out their stadium no bother. I think they would fancy inflicting a heavy defeat. I certainly do not want to play them anywhere, it could be brutal.

I may be in danger of repeating myself here, but will people stop stressing the 'we are a division 3 team'. The 3rd division is where we play, that is all. In every aspect of Scottish Football we are still in the top two in the country.

I love rangers more than I hate the rest. That is unavoidable.

We must go to ibrox, we must not visit away grounds. Simple as that.

There's also things like the home team paying for policing etc, if we're not there then that's money wasted for a start as they'll still need the security staff to police a sellout, programme sales down, hospitality down, pie&bovril sales low. If it really pisses u off that much then u should buy a bit off RFC merchandise to compensate for not going to the match

They would sell out their stadium no bother. I think they would fancy inflicting a heavy defeat. I certainly do not want to play them anywhere, it could be brutal.

I may be in danger of repeating myself here, but will people stop stressing the 'we are a division 3 team'. The 3rd division is where we play, that is all. In every aspect of Scottish Football we are still in the top two in the country.

I also hate it when people say "we are a division 3 team".

That's why I prefer to say "a 3rd Division team".

Giving the opposing club a share of the gate is a by product of cup games Josh. It can't be avoided if we are supporting our own club at our own stadium.

Am not realy sure where a stand on the cup game boycotts. Once we are back to the top though I agree on the league boycotts as the ticket money goes straight in there pockets.

This

The statement reads "don't worry, your next"

I also hate it when people say "we are a division 3 team".

That's why I prefer to say "a 3rd Division team".

Yes, that is wrong also. Our budget and our side are a million miles from division 3 standard. When everyone is fit only Celtic should beat us.

its all about the statement it sends out, if people are worried rangers will lose mooney then donate the club the ticket price which will no doubt be £50 fuck the spl rangers need to be united on this and an official statement from the club.