United Supporters Platform statement.

PRW.

Yes it is!

You seem to have some kind of personal vendetta against Super Ally!...there is no denying it, other bears can check your reps.

Mental ?.....trying on the old reverse psychology won't work with me I can assure you of that!

I do not rate the manager and I support the trust, they are my personal opinions. That explains my rep. I could post boring guff on watery subjects and ensure plenty of blue on my username, but that defeats the purpose of a discussion board.

I suspect you do not even believe your mental explanation for my username, so on this matter, I am prepared to forget. I am sure you have had a long day. Consider this matter closed my friend (tu).

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not rate the manager and I support the trust, they are my personal opinions. That explains my rep. I could post boring guff on watery subjects and ensure plenty of blue on my username, but that defeats the purpose of a discussion board.

I suspect you do not even believe your mental explanation for my username, so on this matter, I am prepared to forget. I am sure you have had a long day. Consider this matter closed my friend (tu).

I fully believe my explanation regarding your shady username.

I haven't had a long day....it's actually been a lazy day for me...pretty quiet if it needs told.

You're not my friend!

Think it would better for us to win the cup and to do that the team needs our support wherever we play. I get why we should hurt every team where and when we can but not at the expense of our own success.

Just can't see how a boycott benefits us just now. Winning the cup is a bigger 'fuck you!' to any spl club just now than losing out on money they weren't banking on.

They would sell out their stadium no bother. I think they would fancy inflicting a heavy defeat. I certainly do not want to play them anywhere, it could be brutal.

When everyone is fit only Celtic should beat us.

Get this cunt out of here..........absolutely reeking.

We know you are one of them,we just know.

Nothing's changed mate, RangersMedia is a place for Rangers news & views and a forum for discussion. We're not a fans' group, we don't back (or dismiss) things like this, it's not our place and it's not what we do.

I support a boycott of all SPL clubs, personally.

RM still had reps at fans meetings did they not?

I'm not convinced a fans boycott is the right way to go. I would think without it being backed by the club it could end in tears.

Not everyone belongs to these organisations, not everyone reads online forums.

It could turn bear v bear especially if a 'picket line' is in place.

So we are asking 7000 approx not to go to away game, but its ok to give the haters 50% of a 50000 crowd at Ibrox. Does not make sense IMO.

A boycott should be about much more than denying cash to the club we face. A refusal to appear would make clear that we can and will act in response to those deserving of our ire.

Of course it's down to the individual, but I'd encourage all with out interests at heart to stay away if they can. I made my decision some time ago and I wont be spending another penny on football in Scotland unless it's at Ibrox.

I don't really like the idea of any boycott but even if I did this makes no sense -

we get 50% of gate receipts after a % for costs

our team needs all the away support it can muster at the moment

a home draw would actually give any team more cash

would rather we just went and reminded everyone we are still here!!!

also the 'united' sp - is this how they hope to unify the support. - oh dear

I am one of the ones who has already been practicing this.

I refused to attend our last match Vs Motherwell.

I have to admit though, that I was wrong. I watched on TV and wished I was there in person. The only hurt was to myself.

So I admit I was wrong on staying away from Ibrox and letting my bitterness get the better of me, but I am all for this boycott and I stand by my refusal to go to any of the spl shitholes.

Let's do this.

Leave our team to play without their "12th man " ?

Sounds like a shit idea to me.

The whole boycott thing just sounds like spitting the dummy out to me.

Its certainly not spitting the dummy out mate...these teams and a large section of their fans have been systematically trying to destroy our club. There is a real hatred and vindictiveness to their actions and views on us predominately born out of jealousy. They sing and laugh at our expense after everything we have been through and your answer is what? Forget about it and carry on like nothing has happened?

Everyone is entitled to their own view on the boycott situation and I would never criticize anyone wanting to support our team but for me I just couldnt visit one of their grounds, paying money for a ticket, buying their food etc all the while knowing what our hosts fans and board have tried to do to us.

If we do an organized boycott it sends out a message not necessarily to anyone up here but it will get covered around Europe and maybe more people will look into the way our club has been treated by the governing bodies and its member clubs.

Ohh and some people are saying by not going we are depriving our own club financially....well think of this, we have to get 50% regardless how many turn up...why not let those bastards pay for us for a change!

It seems to be a very difficult position to be put into and you are damned if you do and damned if you don't:

Ibrox should never, ever be boycotted regardless of anything.

Boycotting SPL grounds, in cup games, will hurt them immensely, as already stated previously in this thread ,by policing costs, pies and the like. On top of that, they are required to give us a portion of the gate receipts as well.

However, the downside is that the 12th man will not be there to sing on the team.

I would love to see a total boycott of all SPL clubs from now on. I just think its not going to happen. Mind you, I would not like to be 1 of only say 100 people inside the girodome.

This 12th man stuff is garbage.We have had the biggest support at every ground this season yet the away form has been terrible.Anyone thinking the team cannot perform with out us are blinkered,remember Leeds?

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT and let these fuckers know that its payback time.Lets show them that we actually mean what we say, make them suffer now and always.

I will never set foot in a ground of another splhell club EVER again.FUCK THE LOT OF THEM.

As said earlier buy something to the value of the ticket at the Rangers store and give your money to Rangers not our haters.