Chelsea

Was watching motd 2 there and when it showed the highlights on the chelsea game, the man city game and the arseal game the people in the studio spoke in detail about tje man city game and arsenals match but absolutely no mention of chelsea and how well there playing, also when they showed the league table they never once mentioned the fact chelsea were top, i think there is some sort of bias againt chelsea!

Lawrenson's generally got a stick up his arse when it comes to Chelsea, and a vibrator when it comes to Liverpool.

Don't know about his Chelsea viewpoint, but he has no vibrator when it comes to Liverpool, he is hated by most reds because he is a complete dick who is completely out of touch with the club and modern football in general.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it'll be his usual vacant exp<b></b>ression complete with shifting eyes desperately trying to find someone else to blame.

I think he was far too reserved when faced with the Chelsea mafia last season. He should have transfer listed every last one of them. He isn't faced with the same backroom problems at White Hart Lane. Still, it should be an entertaining match.

Off-topic, but I done the Stamford Bridge tour when I was down in London last week and was amazed at how small the place was.

Done it on Wednesday and thought the same, nice from the outside and so close to the underground.

You can see why it would be almost impossible to expand the stadium.

Spurs will win this game I feel but Chelsea are a far better unit now AVB is gone.

I think it'll be his usual vacant expression complete with shifting eyes desperately trying to find someone else to blame.

Pretty sure that was the expression he gave, i couldnt get over, the SUPER awkward handshake between AVB and RDM, cut the tension with a knife. Also when he shook the players hands, everyone is smiling, happy. These are the same players who pretty much hated him, and to be honest not sure he was a fan of them, ah well done now.

Great result for Chelsea, David Luiz :drool:

Chelsea could end up giving United a thumping if they can attack like they did at the weekend when they meet next, United are dire at the back and are leaking goals to poor teams.

Should be a great game and if Chelsea win that will be a serious statement about their title ambitions this season.