Last Night

Rickywelsh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else hear the tartan army signing stand up if you hate Rangers last night? Not once but twice! Kinda puts their poor excuse for booing black into perspective . And well done Gareth Bale for shutting those assholes up.

I thought for a minute I'd heard that, but convinced myself I was wrong.

I'd be pretty upset if that were the case, what the hell are things coming to?

Did anyone else hear the tartan army signing stand up if you hate Rangers last night? Not once but twice! Kinda puts their poor excuse for booing black into perspective . And well done Gareth Bale for shutting those assholes up.

Didn't hear that but it's a pretty strange thing to sing when you're stood on a soaking wet terracing getting pumped by a bunch of Welsh no-marks who up until that point hadn't won a game.

(Bwaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha!) :lol::lol:

PS. What part of Wales do 'Rangers' play in? :7325:

I did not! But regardless of the scummy SFA, I'm Welsh so I was just generally pleased we pulled it off!

Ha ha, so you'll be looking forwards to your first away win when you come to Hampden.

I'm getting sicker by Scotlands support every time Scotland plays. To think I used to love watch Scotland play, but then again, I was brought up during 5 world cup qualifications. I suspect the Scotland support has been taken over by Rangers hating republicans, which further widens the perceptions of Rangers as being anti-Scotland.

Fucking politics and religion, the curse of humankind.

Naw didnae hear that :rolleyes: but I was pissin maself laughin at the thought of awe they tartan trannies gettin soaked and fucked at the same time, a hope there wis Cardiff fans kickin fuck oot o' a few of them in the wee sma 'oors ! I watched the rerun on sky and I had to smirk when I heard that queerhawk davie provan callin Scotland celtic during the commentary. Says it awe really ! They are a shambles on and off the park ! :sherlock:

Cheers for putting the vid on 00000042.gif Couple of points re the Welsh goals...........................

Why wasn't o'maloney red carded that was shocking the way he lashed out to bring Bale down.

Bales stunning second goal , just as he shot the jacobite aimed a full blown punch at him..........and wasn't shown any sort of card..................think I shall have to notify UEFA about this, after all we are trying to stamp out the lack of sporting integrity, one would hope that the jfa would ban this player who threw that punch at Bale.

Have to say well done to Wales, they controlled the game and didn't resort to a big hump up the park like the jacobites did for their fortunate goal.biggrin.gif

I had to smirk when I heard that queerhawk davie provan callin Scotland celtic during the commentary. Says it awe really !

Aye, I heard that as well. Speaks volumes about his mindset and the amount of green tint in his spectacles when he's watching a game! :lol:

Just watched the video , as much as I want the sfa fuked up I still hate to see Scotland cheated.

Will Bale get any type of ban for that dive.

Scotland were not cheated,maloney has already stated that he made contact with bale.why can't the tartan trannie trumpets get that into their thick fucking heads.

I hate to comment on Scotland anymore, but we did actually score a perfectly legit second goal.

Robbed again, but bizarrely, I now really could give less of a fuck than I have ever done in my life.

You can join our group and share your 'I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck-About-Scotland-Results' with others. You can either show up at one of our monthly meetings (held at the SSEC now due to huge numbers joining us - for example, last week we had number 2,456 join us and the week before that number 1,895,725 joined our group....we've also got small numbers like 12 and 27, etc) or you can join us on-line at: www.wedontgiveafuckaboutCraigsJacoBastards.com.

There is no joining fee although we do request that you give us your bank details (including PIN numbers) so that we might "rest" some (all) of your funds in our account for a year or so.

Our motto is: HOME RULE IS ROME RULE. :sherlock: