Last Night

Rickywelsh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these "I don't give a fuck about the Scotland national team" folk just can't wait to tell everyone how much they don't give a fuck ........................on a thread about Scotland.

This obsession with a team you don't support but can't stop taking about is catching on it seems.

All these "I don't give a fuck about the Scotland national team" folk just can't wait to tell everyone how much they don't give a fuck ........................on a thread about Scotland.

This obsession with a team you don't support but can't stop taking about is catching on it seems.

i might as well add my two bob's worth

i couldnt give a fuck about scotland

Naw didnae hear that :rolleyes: but I was pissin maself laughin at the thought of awe they tartan trannies gettin soaked and fucked at the same time, a hope there wis Cardiff fans kickin fuck oot o' a few of them in the wee sma 'oors ! I watched the rerun on sky and I had to smirk when I heard that queerhawk davie provan callin Scotland celtic during the commentary. Says it awe really ! They are a shambles on and off the park ! :sherlock:

I noticed that as well bud, what a wee fanny!

i dont think there was any trolling or fishing ,,i was watching it offshore in the cinema with surround sound ,,thought it was England at first myself,,,but no DEFINETLEY Rangers...DIRTY HORRIBLE BASTARDS,,,

I didn't hear that - I smell a troll.

nope never heard it, think someone is fishing :shifty:

i dont think there was any trolling or fishing ,,i was watching it offshore in the cinema with surround sound ,,thought it was England at first myself,,,but no DEFINETLEY Rangers...DIRTY HORRIBLE BASTARDS,,,

Got a clip of the so said chanting? If not i think i smell shite.

First it's Patrick then Seamus now I am a prick? Gaywalker you are obviously a keyboard hardman. It sounded like that's what they were singing to me. I don't need to go fishing to highlight the fact the tartan army don't like Rangers. Their booing of black did that for me.

And quite frankly as far as I am concerned the feeling is mutual. If u don't agree fair enough but as you are obviously Mr Rangers himself I won't argue with you.