get the suit back on ally!

wearethepeople1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a reason for looking 'boggin' and 'taigy?'

Managers who wear trackys at the game do look bogging, its a taigy thing to do.

Souness wasn't solely the manager, he was player/manager. So he had a reason aye, hes hardly going to wear a fucking suit.

I've read the threads on this - can't even believe I did that but I did. Clearly more than a hornets nest was stirred. TBH I was less concerned about whether he wore a suit or not but I'll admit to being puzzled about it and could not quite believe it every time I looked over towards the dugout. As one post pointed out seems he may have been delayed leaving MP and did not have time to change. I'm sure we will hear first hand what the reason was and match-day work wear can return to normal. It's great though that we even have the chance to have this sort of thread on this site as not so long ago we stood and looked hard and long at the edge of extinction.

No he should not,he should dress the way he feels the way he should,if that's ok with you?

No, that's not okay with me - Ally is not infallible. IMO every Rangers manager should be suited and booted. Some of us retain standards. (tu)

When he is representing Rangers and therefore us? He has a certain standard to uphold so yes I'm afraid.

Go and tell that to Ally,I'm sure he will know,you fucking clown...Ally and his(boy)s,are great lads,keep the chin up super and you and your misses will be together for ever.

As title

Hopefully this is a one off, trackies have no place on a rangers manager on matchday.

Pretty raging about this BTW. What the fuck is he playing at?

I don't think it's our biggest concern BUT he has to get it back on! Tradition and the correct way to present himself as our manager!

No, that's not okay with me - Ally is not infallible. IMO every Rangers manager should be suited and booted. Some of us retain standards. (tu)

Well super will do what he wants to do,if you don't like that,well tuff.Ally will be here ,once Ally finishes the/is job,He will have completed his job...come on,Ally,prove the haters right..

Well super will do what he wants to do,if you don't like that,well tuff.Ally will be here ,once Ally finishes the/is job,He will have completed his job...come on,Ally,prove the haters right..

Ally will indeed do what he will do. He will be wrong though not to wear a suit.

In fairness to Ally it now appears to have been a mix-up.

However for the next game get your best shoes polished, best suit pressed, iron your shirt, straighten your Rangers tie and step in to that Press Conference and dressing room, and let them know, that we are Rangers and we set our standard very, very high.