get the suit back on ally!

wearethepeople1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing the amount of fans on here that don't seem to hold our traditions in high regard with the 'who cares, we won' attitude. Our tradtions are more improtant than a Division 3 result. I wonder if some of you have ever even heard of a certain Mr. Struth.

There could be a ton of reasons he didn't have his suit on, AFAIK this is the first time he has came to work (as manager of Rangers) wearing his tracksuit. Hell he might not even have wore the trackie to work.....maybe he ripped his suit on the way in, or spilled something on it.

I'm willing to give him the benifit of the doubt, lets see if he makes a habbit of it before we accuse him of not holding our traditions in high regard.

The Gok Wan Gang in full effect... :rolleyes:

McCoist is showing he is in the trenches with the players. In this division we have to be pragmatic, dig deep and drop any airs and graces and stop with the delusions of grandeur.

We ARE a great club with great history and traditions but we really need to prove it on the park first and foremost.

If Ally thinks he should be more of a tracksuit manager and a more hands on coach to acheive this, then he gets my vote...

...whatever he wears. :superally:

I asked him if he thinks we are improving as a team. I would say that was a question

no you say we are getting worse every game we play, was that the worst performance you seen this season going by your reckoning lol.

I been looking through the match thread and I'll stick to my.original view with you as it seems on the money.

Aye, agree with the majority of the points mentioned, our Manager's should wear a suit on matchday.

But come on to fuck lads. Nobody knows the fuckin' reason. It was probably a one off, it's uncharacteristic.

Not really a big deal, and I think the media have more things to print than whether Ally wore a suit or not.

"IS IT THE END OF THE LINE FOR MCCOIST?

Rangers Manager ditches Club suit for neddy look."

:doh:

I was delighted by this...To me this looked like he was ready to get dug in and be more active on the touch line as opposed to standing about looking smart with his hands in his pocket.

No harm to ya mate but you can do all that with a suit on ffs

Fuck the suit. He needs to look more a coach cause the suits done nothing for him.

He's not a coach anymore tho mate - he's the manager. He should look different from a coach, he should distance himself from the players during training sessions to some degree ... Suit is a must

Can't believe this thread has went to 5 pages.

Personally, I'm more worried about the choice of players, choice of formation and tactic in general that are applied to each game.

His sartorial elegance I'd way down on my list of priorities