TBO & UB yesterday

BEARGER

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copied from another forum, but sums up my feelings.

Just back from the game and a few things pissed me off, not just the horrific performance against amateurs.

No, the Union Bears and their attempt at generating an atmosphere. Pretty pish to be honest. Apart from the embarrassing "You can shove your referendum up your arse" then "fuck the SNP" and "Stand up if you hate Salmond", we were also treated to songs about terrorist organisations not based in this country.

These are the same tits no doubt bleating about "how they can't sing about ******s but Celtic fans can sing about the IRA"!! Yet we're treated to songs about the IRA, the UVF and the YCV.

The guys are an embarrassment to the club. By the looks of it half of them wouldn't be old enough to buy a bottle of beer.

Aye, thought that was hilarious. Never liked that particular guy, always walks about like a mini Hitler. Yet to see him smile.

He seems to take great delight in making life difficult for the UB. He ripped a banner out of the hands of someone earlier in the season and looked as smug as the ref when he booked Jig yesterday. Hes a jobsworth and should be nowhere near Ibrox on matchdays.

Pathetic and childish I'm afraid. Why not just sing Rangers songs?

FUCK the snp :7325:

what songs did you bring to the ground then, im sure you would of been up singing and jumping about with your own songs? or did you just sit there all game and moan ?

Just back from the game and a few things pissed me off, not just the horrific performance against amateurs.

No, the Union Bears and their attempt at generating an atmosphere. Pretty pish to be honest. Apart from the embarrassing "You can shove your referendum up your arse" then "fuck the SNP" and "Stand up if you hate Salmond", we were also treated to songs about terrorist organisations not based in this country.

These are the same tits no doubt bleating about "how they can't sing about ******s but Celtic fans can sing about the IRA"!! Yet we're treated to songs about the IRA, the UVF and the YCV.

The guys are an embarrassment to the club. By the looks of it half of them wouldn't be old enough to buy a bottle of beer.

Up the Volunteers! Fuck yer SNP

Do your hands get numb sitting on them all day?

Union Bears & The Blue Order are a great symbol of our support. Passionate, vocal with unwavering energy. They deserve appreciation not derision.

an embarrassment to the club? i actually hope the ub and tbo boycott one home game just to see what ibrox would be like without us. would you then start ibrox in a rendition of follow follow, blue sea of ibrox, penny arcade? nah thought not. they are also songs that the groups contribute to improve everyones matchday and spur our players on. an embarrassment would be ibrox without bf1.

Half of them?! Do you really think that everyone in BF1 is a member of the UB's? Or even TBO? Wrong. There's only a select few who are proper members and they are old enough to buy a bottle of beer. Can i ask where you sit? How can they possibly be an embarrassment to the club? They keep Ibrox ticking on match-days. Would be very dull without them. Lighten up ya fanny.

What fucking shitey wee handwringing forum is this from? The "attempt" at generating an atmosphere would of been a lot better this guys anyway.

The only embarrassment is people like you and him.

The last statement is funny too, and so very, very inaccurate.

I don't moan about the tarriers singing about the IRA. I'm pretty happy with them singing about whatever filth they want, as long as I can do the same, but double standards have been coming into play in recent years....

Oh, and the last part of yer post is just total bullshit.

Fanny. :lol:

Copied it! What's wrong can't think for yourself ? As a Rangers supporting Protestant and unionist they will never " embarrass " me !!!

If not for the union bears and tbo there would literaly be 90 mins of silence, a credit to the club and i hope to move to their section soon, and theres nothing wrong with singing political songs imo, people forget Rangers fans have a long history of supporting the union, if you disagree with these views then you are in the vast minority at Ibrox, get it. GSTQ

Rangers FC have a proud Scottish heritage,and this along with our unionist traditions,is one of the many reasons why I love my club,and whilst I never lent my voice to the place where independence was to be stuck,I have to admit to a appreciative chuckle.God Save Our Noble Queen!