TBO & UB yesterday

BEARGER

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What fucking shitey wee handwringing forum is this from? The "attempt" at generating an atmosphere would of been a lot better this guys anyway.

The only embarrassment is people like you and him.

The last statement is funny too, and so very, very inaccurate.

It's from Gersnet

The enemy is within, we gave these guys along with the police an inch and they took a fucking mile. Real fans will be silenced even more and all we will be singing is shit songs like The Blue Sea of Ibrox and The Bluebells are Blue until we are fucking blue in the face.

Football fans in this country are becoming embarrassing!

The enemy is within, we gave these guys along with the police an inch and they took a fucking mile. Real fans will be silenced even more and all we will be singing is shit songs like The Blue Sea of Ibrox and The Bluebells are Blue.

Both are great songs, particularly The Blue Sea of Ibrox, imo. Show a wee bit of respect.

The enemy is within, we gave these guys along with the police an inch and they took a fucking mile. Real fans will be silenced even more and all we will be singing is shit songs like The Blue Sea of Ibrox and The Bluebells are Blue until we are fucking blue in the face.

The blue seas of Ibrox is one of the best. There are more you could have mentioned like the song that andy Cameron used to sing on the park.

Stand at the back of BF1, row T. First thing I noticed when walking in yesterday was the horrible stench!! Was half expecting to be confronted by a swarm of green & white scarves. What the fuck was that smell, and what caused it? Anyone know?

Aye it was the tims in the away section there watching their timmy mate.

Also from BF1 and don't understand what the fuss is about? Nothing that isn't sung every week was sung, except a few SNP songs?

Acht, top of the league and yet some still aren't happy.

Copied from another forum, but sums up my feelings.

Just back from the game and a few things pissed me off, not just the horrific performance against amateurs.

No, the Union Bears and their attempt at generating an atmosphere. Pretty pish to be honest. Apart from the embarrassing "You can shove your referendum up your arse" then "fuck the SNP" and "Stand up if you hate Salmond", we were also treated to songs about terrorist organisations not based in this country.

These are the same tits no doubt bleating about "how they can't sing about ******s but Celtic fans can sing about the IRA"!! Yet we're treated to songs about the IRA, the UVF and the YCV.

The guys are an embarrassment to the club. By the looks of it half of them wouldn't be old enough to buy a bottle of beer.

Rangers will always be a staunch unionist club, if you disagree with that then fair play it doesn't mean you can't support the club, just don't get offended when the vast majority of fans voice their opposition to independence.

There are no songs about, 'terrorist organisations' - all songs I've heard this season relate to the original UVF.

Also, why does the age of those in the section matter? I'm 22, the boy I go with is 26 and there's a guy next to us in his 40s that brings his two young sons ages 14 and 16. None of us are members of either group but I'd rather be stood next to a 14 year old who'll sing his heart out for 90 minutes than someone who'll sit on their arse all game then fuck off fifteen minutes before the end to go home and have a greet about some boys slating their beloved SNP on a forum.

:wanker:

Pathetic and childish I'm afraid. Why not just sing Rangers songs?

As far as I'm concerned "Fuck the SNP" and "You Can Shove Yer Independence Up Yer Arse" are Rangers songs, and you're going to hear them a lot more over the coming months. Oh, and just in case you'd forgotten, "I Was Born Under A Union Jack" is a Rangers song too! Give Salmond his yes vote and before you can say 'You can take away my freedom' etc he'll be forming a republic.

Fuck Salmond, fuck the SNP, and fuck the op.

:7325:

Rangers will always be a staunch unionist club, if you disagree with that then fair play it doesn't mean you can't support the club, just don't get offended when the vast majority of fans voice their opposition to independence.

There are no songs about, 'terrorist organisations' - all songs I've heard this season relate to the original UVF.

Also, why does the age of those in the section matter? I'm 22, the boy I go with is 26 and there's a guy next to us in his 40s that brings his two young sons ages 14 and 16. None of us are members of either group but I'd rather be stood next to a 14 year old who'll sing his heart out for 90 minutes than someone who'll sit on their arse all game then fuck off fifteen minutes before the end to go home and have a greet about some boys slating their beloved SNP on a forum.

Great post (tu)

BF1 :clap: :clap:

The Union Bears and The Blue Order are doing an excellent job but on match days they are only around 800 strong out of 50000, we need more passion from the rest of the fans, I was singing loud and proud in BF3 with abject silence around me, we all know what a Champions League atmosphere is like, or 43000 against the Tims, need a few more to get behind the team.

The point i continually make is y always sing about "the original uvf"? What is it with this band of brothers from over the water that relates more to my team then any other soldiers in Britain. Would people not find it a bit strange if we started singing about Welsh soldiers?

I just dont get it and the only reason i (imo) think its sung about is for the later issues in Ireland which us Scottish football supporters seem to take too much involvement in!

That said, the ub/bo don't deserve any disrespect the bring a great atmosphere to our ground and even if i don't believe in singing about the uvf (old or new) I will still fully support them