TBO & UB yesterday

BEARGER

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people get so easily offended these days?? songs, smokers, drinkers tbh ma days of drinking and singing songs are past tho a do still enjoy a smoke tho not at the match a can wait 90 minutes but for fuck sake if anybodys wanting a customer expierience then go to the fucking pictures.... this is a fucking football match generally held at the weekend. can people please lighten the fuck up and let the lads have their day out????? ffs man!!!!

rant over...

I'm still laughing at that clown Salmond getting up to do a speech at the ryder cup in America last month and all the European fans booing him ha ha ha ha ha

The one trully embarassing moment in a trully unforgettable night.

He looked like Rupert the Bear after 45 munchie boxes.

I didn't see what the steward did but they gave him pelters with 'you're just a man in a jacket' etc. There were 4 or 5 police hanging around in the hope of lifting someone or quieting down the fans. As for the regular singing I though they were a wee bit less organised than usual so maybe they missed a practice but they kept up the regular Rangers singing except for the 10 minutes around the steward fracas.

I think the time is right for some budding songwriter to create an anti-Salmond song along the lines of "The Pope Is A h**". Singing about Salmond being 'a wee fat twat' would not breech his anti Sectarianism laws, ensuring that his 'Nazi Polizei' could not arrest anyone. They would still film us right enough!!

I flew from Asia for the game. The old boy and my brother were with me, and we had tickets for the West Enclosure. Being an ex-East Enclosure man that was a bit hard to swallow, but the UB/TBO guys were superb. The G4S abuse was very amusing. Pity the game was dire, but 3 points none the less. I have to say, why there are 6 cops watching the troops singing for the whole game just shows the waste of resources throughout the country. What a joke Scotland has become. WATP

The point i continually make is y always sing about "the original uvf"? What is it with this band of brothers from over the water that relates more to my team then any other soldiers in Britain. Would people not find it a bit strange if we started singing about Welsh soldiers?

I just dont get it and the only reason i (imo) think its sung about is for the later issues in Ireland which us Scottish football supporters seem to take too much involvement in!

That said, the ub/bo don't deserve any disrespect the bring a great atmosphere to our ground and even if i don't believe in singing about the uvf (old or new) I will still fully support them

There's a song about the SAS and, 'three cheers for the red white and blue' - which ends with, 'for the army and the navy and the RAF' but I agree there are more songs about the (original) UVF - but the majority of these songs refer directly to Carson and home rule so there's no way they can be confused with the paramilitary on closer inspection.

Worst Bf1 has been all this season. Im standing near the back like a fanny bouncing about daft and singing every song, while everyone is standing with they're arms folded then when a few 'ultra' chants get started they will go mental to them. Point in coming in the section if you only sing certain songs. Theres a interesting picture on FF from someone who knows a G4S, Cant upload the now though.

Theres a interesting picture on FF from someone who knows a G4S, Cant upload the now though.

Not even a hint what it is? :lol:

Edit: Found it

B21E9426-83B1-495C-9F07-112FADBD7F90-5985-000001BAC21F7634_zpsf5561c1f.jpg

Hope they're aware it's the person with no head infront of them with the two stick and not that good looking guy with the black jacket.

Nationalist Rangers "fans". :anguish:

It goes against everything this club and it's supports stands for to be a nationalist. How can anyone support Rangers and the SNP, it's just an impossibility. They aren't real Rangers fans.

It goes against everything this club and it's supports stands for to be a nationalist. How can anyone support Rangers and the SNP, it's just an impossibility. They aren't real Rangers fans.

PM Boab :BELM:

Yeah, supporting Rangers should define your whole life. Anything less then I'm afraid you are nothing more than a filthy taig.

Grow up.

I think it's highly unlikely that such a person exists but if they did, I wouldn't care.

I'd be surprised if they did exist but then again I'm surprised anyone who is a Scottish nationalist would support a team who wave Union Jacks and sing Rule Britannia

So do you also think it would be alright to be a Rangers fan and an Irish republican?

I say we do a poll, and if we find any, we conduct a public stoning as the next half time entertainment.

And if anyone doesn't throw a stone, they're up next week.