TBO & UB yesterday

BEARGER

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pile of pish. Do you actually believe that? You should spend more time talking to fans who don't use Internet forums.

You have nothing in common with me or my fellow support, I'm not interested in anything you have to say. Firhills just a bus journey away. (tu)

You have nothing in common with me or my fellow support, I'm not interested in anything you have to say. Firhills just a bus journey away. (tu)

How the fuck can you say that? For all you know the OP has ploughed more money into Rangers than you could ever dream of?

You're seriously just as bad as the OP.

you are a cunning linguist Mr Goat. Incidentally the BF1 add to the occasion but I draw the line at Erasure. What next Bronski Beat? We didn't beat the Germans with gay anthems.

How the fuck would that matter?

I don't think it would but GOAT seems to be implying this man isn't a proper Rangers fan.

Funnily enough i mentioned this thread to my dad, who doesn't go on RM and just lurks FF and he said there was the exact same thread over there, same username anaw. So fuck this SNP patter i'm more concerned that the OP is a FF poster...

Ew.

I don't think it would but GOAT seems to be implying this man isn't a proper Rangers fan.

Funnily enough i mentioned this thread to my dad, who doesn't go on RM and just lurks FF and he said there was the exact same thread over there, same username anaw. So fuck this SNP patter i'm more concerned that the OP is a FF poster...

Ew.

I can assure you it was not me who posted on FF, simple reason is I'm banned. Also did not have the exact same username over there.

You don't have to be a Unionist to support Rangers but at least respect the opinions of the vast majority of the support who, like it or not, support the Union.

This is True. It's all about respect. People also need to respect the fact that some support independance. Everyone should be welcome at Ibrox no matter their political beliefs. It's not always as clear as black and white. I'm proud to be British but I think westminster takes Scotland for granted and I personally beleive we could be a better nation looking after ourselves. The poverty in scotland is shocking and always has been. I understand we are a club proud to be British and Proud to be part of the union. I have been a Rangers fan since I can remember but I would not let that fact decide my political views. I can seperate my football club and my politics. I can also respect the views of others. It's a shame they cant do the same.

This is True. It's all about respect. People also need to respect the fact that some support independance. Everyone should be welcome at Ibrox no matter their political beliefs. It's not always as clear as black and white. I'm proud to be British but I think westminster takes Scotland for granted and I personally beleive we could be a better nation looking after ourselves. The poverty in scotland is shocking and always has been. I understand we are a club proud to be British and Proud to be part of the union. I have been a Rangers fan since I can remember but I would not let that fact decide my political views. I can seperate my football club and my politics. I can also respect the views of others. It's a shame they cant do the same.

I respect your view but I disagree strongly, along with the majority of our support, please also respect my right to voice my opinions - fuck the SNP.