TBO & UB yesterday

BEARGER

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand at the back of BF1, row T. First thing I noticed when walking in yesterday was the horrible stench!! Was half expecting to be confronted by a swarm of green & white scarves. What the fuck was that smell, and what caused it? Anyone know?

Stand at the back of BF1, row T. First thing I noticed when walking in yesterday was the horrible stench!! Was half expecting to be confronted by a swarm of green & white scarves. What the fuck was that smell, and what caused it? Anyone know?

Your nose is too close to your arse :D

If you're talking about the chants towards the steward, I thought they were hilarious and exactly what the pleb deserved.

Aye, thought that was hilarious. Never liked that particular guy, always walks about like a mini Hitler. Yet to see him smile.

OP. it's quite clear that no one likes your Scottish nazi party or your leader herr salmond.

Go ask your Scottish nazi party about their new legislation for football offences and why they didn't step in to help the biggest club in Scotland when we were on our knees