*** Official Clyde v Rangers Match Thread - Sun 28 Oct ***

govanblue

Defensively we are pish. Don't no how to play as a unit

If the midfield offered them some protection then they wouldn't look so bad. It's offensivley that's the real problem our inability to take control of games, or to break down opposition defenses or indeed to string more than 5 passes together.

Is abusing him really going to help?

The fans have the right to criticise his performance if they are not happy - he was brought here on the back of his performances with hearts where his distribution was excellent and his temperament was poor.

We are not seeing anything like the quality he can produce so i think the fans are right to have a go.

If he wants to get the fans off his back all he has to do is deliver a performance at the level he is capable of and then he will be getting the right sort of shouts form the crowd.

Black is a fucking professional footballer, he needs to man the fuck up, stop worrying about the crowd and start playing better. What does he want to be, the first pro footballer in history to not cop it from the crowd when he is off form?

Not convinced he is Rangers class yet tbh.

If the paying fan wants to have a pop at mediocrity, they have that right. I don't have too big a problem with him saying something back, but most have the professionalism to rise above it.

That's my only point. If you dish it out you've got absolutely no right to be pathetically offended if somebody says something back.

Is it helpful? Of course not. At least he cares