*** Official Clyde v Rangers Match Thread - Sun 28 Oct ***

govanblue

Ally was booed when he signed, he shut them up

Novo was booed and got abuse when he was having that bad spell for 2 seasons and he shut them up and lovenkrands the amount of abuse he took from our own fans was nothing short of disgusting and he shut them up by scoring goals that mattered and by firing us into the last 16 of the champions league

fans are firing abuse at black because he has a firey temper, it wouldnt shock me if he one day fires a ball at some cunts mug in the crowd

That is one way he can respond but a poor footballer will respond to criticism with his mouth.

A clever footballer does his talking on the pitch with his actions.

I've always thought Black to be in the former category and his actions are sadly showing that I am right

Spot on. Us fans were here long before Black and will be here long after he's gone. We've got nothing to prove, he has plenty.

Needs to shut his mouth and earn his wages.

That is one way he can respond but a poor footballer will respond to criticism with his mouth.

A clever footballer does his talking on the pitch with his actions.

I've always thought Black to be in the former category and his actions are sadly showing that I am right

Good for you. You sound pleased about that. All I'm saying is you're a pathetic person of you think paying money gives you the right to abuse folk but they aren't allowed to give it back.

Ian Black appears to be fair game to some fans while others get away with being crap ever week. That's what irks most

McKay shits out of too many challenges for my liking.

fuck up you expect a young 17 year old winger to start diving into challenges and get himself injured by a bunch of thugs? only in Scotland do people expect your flair players to get stuck in and act like a thug.

Ally was booed when he signed, he shut them up

Novo was booed and got abuse when he was having that bad spell for 2 seasons and he shut them up and lovenkrands the amount of abuse he took from our own fans was nothing short of disgusting and he shut them up by scoring goals that mattered and by firing us into the last 16 of the champions league

Black is not in the same league as any of them you mention though.

Good for you. You sound pleased about that. All I'm saying is you're a pathetic person of you think paying money gives you the right to abuse folk but they aren't allowed to give it back.

Ian Black appears to be fair game to some fans while others get away with being crap ever week. That's what irks most

So poor Ian is being bullied by the big bad Bears? We gave him his own song after a week FFS! Entitled to ask for some quality and consistency!