Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

charlotte1008

No it doesn't but it is nice to be part of the board before voicing opinions about other posters you don't know anything about, except hearsay on another board.

That all depends on how you class someone as 'part of the board' wither it be by the amount of posts they make or by the length of time that they have been a member, some people (like myself) prefer to read the forums and not really post much, so the opinions gained could well have been from this forum and who's to say that the poster doesn't know about those he is voicing opinions on?

That all depends on how you class someone as 'part of the board' wither it be by the amount of posts they make or by the length of time that they have been a member, some people (like myself) prefer to read the forums and not really post much, so the opinions gained could well have been from this forum and who's to say that the poster doesn't know about those he is voicing opinions on?

Are you a member of the Vanguard Bears?

Are you a member of the Vanguard Bears?

Don't see what that has to do with my posts here what so ever, Will the way you reply to my post change depending on if I am a member or not? <cr>

However yes I am a member

Whats it matter if he is or not?

We are all Rangers fans arent we :unsure:

Thats what I thought :rolleyes:

Only when it suits.

Care to elaborate a bit more on that one? :blink:

That has to be the biggest nonsense to be ever wrote i would like you to back that up.

The treatment of Rangers fans by some of VB on here and other groups/sites is terrible.

I enjoy some of your work, its celebrated on here by many, but, by fuck, some of you guys boot the arse out of threads on this forum.

Incase i get called a "haunwringer", im a PUL.

The treatment of Rangers fans by some of VB on here and other groups/sites is terrible.

I enjoy some of your work, its celebrated on here by many, but, by fuck, some of you guys boot the arse out of threads on this forum.

Incase i get called a "haunwringer", im a PUL.

Dennis mate i put it you are an Ulsterman?

I have yet to come across a thread about VB that hasnt been attacked on here yet.

The posts that i see from Vanguard Bear members are only sticking up for what they believe in.

Even if this thread was about VanguardBears giving £1 million pound to children in need it would end up the same.