Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

charlotte1008

I knew we should never have got rid of GCL.

Where will it end? when there's only VB posters left here?

What a load of rubbish.

GCL done it to himself infact he instigated the closing of most of VB's thread the ones that are left are sly and to be honest very crafty and most probably very smart.

PS.. Dont always trust anyone you meet on the internet unless you know for sure.

You are talking rubbish as GCL was another who loved to cause trouble. Maybe the game plan by the handringers is to try and drive away the fans that are proud of our Traditions and Culture and let the handwringers take over.

Is that the only two types of Rangers fan there are, like?

Sorry, my bad - I'm supposed to be off to bed.

Night all,

Love and peace, and 'mon the Rangers.

What a load of rubbish.

GCL done it to himself infact he instigated the closing of most of VB's thread the ones that are left are sly and to be honest very crafty and most probably very smart.

PS.. Dont always trust anyone you meet on the internet unless you know for sure.

:matron: that you hinting you are not to be trusted.

TBH mate, I see it the other way. I see VB trying to run amok through RM, and force their ideologies and beliefs onto all and sundry, and being intolerant of criticism or questioning,, and I can fully understand why TWB and others would take umbrage at it.

I don't think VB are doing themselves any favours with these constant barrages on RM. They are certainly going down in my estimation, and I suspect in a few other Bears' estimation too - which is a real shame, because as I said earlier, they do a great deal of good, and some of their members on here (eg WVB and Outlaw) have some great things to say.

Absolute garbage . Well thought , but garbage . Jesus wept . Travelling guy has been at this caper for years not just with VB posters . I'm not on VB , but never post much on here much because of all the shit stirring . The bears den was once a fine place to be :disappointment:

Yes and they use it, forum policy states that they need evidence otherwise they could be banning bears. It's still innocent until proven guilty in the UK as far a I know.

I'm sure forum policy covers more than being a taig too . Catch my drift ? A few guilty posters on here , Bears or not .

Right thats me finished with RM i will never return until its free again.

Free free i just wana be out with the wind and the rain and the sea

free free i just wana be out where the rivers run free.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strike up the drum let me shoulder my gun, let the flutes play the sash that my dear father wore :crabflute:

...because it's not my site and I do believe in fair play.

I respect your opinion , but fair play has long since been missing on here . The PUL posters on here have been ridiculed all to easy on here , that ain't fair play .