Ian Black

SteveJ

Has anyone got any video evidence because I don't believe he done it

And people on here saying this and that who never fuking seen it ffs wise up

Something was definately said between him and some fans but no one seems to know what exactly (although some can hear every word said by everyone in the stands :rolleyes: )

Was sitting at the half way line so was too far away to hear anything.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just wow.

A player gets criticised for numerous errors and responds by saying go fuck yourself to loyal supporters there to support there team and that's acceptable to some.

Sorry but I expect better from Rangers players.

What numerous errors did he make? I honestly want you to name them.

Wow. Just wow.

A player gets criticised for numerous errors and responds by saying go fuck yourself to loyal supporters there to support there team and that's acceptable to some.

so you heard him say that but never heard anything being fired at black...ok then

Wow. Just wow.

Oh dear :lol: you said he told the fans to "fuck off" now it's "go fuck yourself"? You don't know what he said so give it up.

He took one piss poor corner and wasn't at his best. Still got pass marks and his assist was superb.

Wow. Just wow.

Loyal supporters until they don't like something and then the support goes out the window and abuse is hurled at the players? Loyal my arse

Oh dear :lol: you said he told the fans to "fuck off" now it's "go fuck yourself"? You don't know what he said so give it up.

He took one piss poor corner and wasn't at his best. Still got pass marks and his assist was superb.

Exactly mate dickhead springs to mind

Wouldn't believe that cunt Walker if my life depended on it, a fucking Weasel of a man, I thought Black looked very decent last season and he came when others left, getting on our players backs is not for us let's leave that to "them".

He did go to grab the ball for the throw and turn back to the crowd for a second or so - just not sure if he said anything.

This thread is exactly the same as blacks reaction....something that has been blown out of proportion.

We were playing poorly as was black, he was frustrated, put in another shit corner....the fans were getting frustrated and got on his back...he reacted with a throw away remark! End of!!!

Funnily enough as a result of that he actually upped his game for the last 20 mins...maybe he needed to get riled but either way time to move on. He hasn't been great yet but he will be a very important player got us and no need to jump on the guys back...,

He used the word fuck, that's all I heard, the lads in front said that he'd said go fuck yourself.

Done with this now anyway. Thought Rangers fans had higher standards, obviously not.

I don't think we played bad at all, I don't think we got out of first gear to be honest we were comfortable the whole game, big Jig was unlucky on another day he could have had at least 4 goals, I think the back row of Perry and Emilson are looking stronger except for when Emilson was on the ball and took to long and got dispossessed and Perry gave a few passes away, other than that they were solid and will only get better.

He used the word fuck, that's all I heard, the lads in front said that he'd said go fuck yourself.

Done with this now anyway. Thought Rangers fans had higher standards, obviously not.

Agree 100%. Wouldn't expect supporters to abuse a player to the point he has to tell them to fuck off (tu)

More or less every corner was right at the first man.

Error was probably the wrong word to use there. Poor pieces of play (tu)

More or less every corner was right at the first man.

Error was probably the wrong word to use there. Poor pieces of play (tu)

I take it you don't watch much football? A lot of players hit the first man in corners, granted it's a bit frustrating but it happens, it's not any worse than the likes of a loose pass though is it? And there was a few loose passes.

No Surrender Ian Black!

I take it you don't watch much football? A lot of players hit the first man in corners, granted it's a bit frustrating but it happens, it's not any worse than the likes of a loose pass though is it? And there was a few loose passes.

No Surrender Ian Black!

Watch football all the time. You're right, players do hit the first man regularly and they get criticised for it but they dont react the way he did today.

No it's not worse than a loose pass. Same thing again though, players regularly get stick for poor passes and dont react the way he did.