Tomorrows Times

barcelonabear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a load of bollocks, full of contradictions.

It starts with 'Rangers biggest shareholder investigated for criminal tax evasion'.

Then states 'Rangers biggest share holder is Zeus Capital'

And then states 'Zeus Partners are under investigation and not Zeus Capital' making the clear distinction halfway down the article

A lot of crap, by a crap journalist for a crap paper!

Sensationalist headline using Rangers FC name to generate interest. This guy Richard Hughes is one of 4 directors / company secretary at Zeus Partners LLP. That company has no connection to RFC. Hughes has 6.8% of the current shareholding of RFC and he is not a director, he is an investor. We only have 4 board members at present.

What's that song people always listen to when they top themselves?

Suicide is painless:

Through early morning fog I see

Visions of the things to be

The pains that are withheld for me

I realize and I can seeh

That suicide is painless

It brings on many changes

And I can take or leave it if I please

Anyone who was previously going to invest having second thoughts with regards to the share issue?

...& does this report affect the flotation in any way with this guy Hughes being a shareholder?

Not the greatest numbers wiz if someone can assist would be appreciated, cheers.

Just seen screenshot

Tax issues for our largest shareholder apparently. Whoever the FcuK that is?

Arif Masood Naqvi.

An extremely successful businessman. He has won all sorts of 'Businessman of the year' awards in the Arab states.

I haven't found any dirt on him, maybe The Times have? That tweet doesn't read as if has anything to do with Rangers.

Wealthy businessman avoiding tax? What on earth is the world coming to?! :pipe:

Anyone who was previously going to invest having second thoughts with regards to the share issue?

...& does this report affect the flotation in any way with this guy Hughes being a shareholder?

Not the greatest numbers wiz if someone can assist would be appreciated, cheers.

It won't affect my investing in RFC. It shouldn't even be spoken about in the same breath.

The enquiry is into Zeus Partners, not Zeus Capital.

This guy Richard Hughes is one of 4 directors / company secretary at Zeus Partners LLP. That company has no connection to RFC. Hughes has 6.8% of the current shareholding of RFC and he is not a director, he is an investor.

Arif Masood Naqvi.

An extremely successful businessman. He has won all sorts of 'Businessman of the year' awards in the Arab states.

I haven't found any dirt on him, maybe The Times have? That tweet doesn't read as if has anything to do with Rangers.

Wealthy businessman avoiding tax? What on earth is the world coming to?! :pipe:

Green was quoted recently saying Navqi not involved in Rangers. We tries but it didn't fit his portfolio of investment or something.