lafferty's wife?

harry3

You'll have a few johnstone bears looking to rip your heart out with that statement.

Naw,the boys right were behind enemy lines here,that just makes it easier tae despise they mhanky cunt's.by the way lafferty's burd wiz the thomson avenue bike and hes a prick

Naw,the boys right were behind enemy lines here,that just makes it easier tae despise they mhanky cunt's.by the way lafferty's burd wiz the thomson avenue bike and hes a prick

There were a few bikes in thomson ave in the mid 80s mind.

She's a St Mirren fan;

SNA16MISS5-380_1106249a.jpg

SEXY Miss Scotland Nicola Mimnagh looks Buddie great as she takes part in a penalty shoot-out at her favourite team’s ground.

The St Mirren fan was in stunning form as she knocked two out of three spot kicks past team mascot the Paisley Panda at half-time during Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Dundee United.

Nicola, 24, of Kilbarchan, Renfrewshire, said: “The first one was a bit of a howler — it went nowhere near the goal.

“I’m just glad I got a chance to redeem myself.”

The beauty has been going to St Mirren games with her dad Jim since she was eight years old.

She said: “Some folk might say that’s cruelty to children but they are a special team.”

St Mirren boss Danny Lennon joked: “It’s funny because when I was doing the team talk I spotted a couple of new hairdos. It looked like a few of the boys had spruced themselves up.”

But the players can forget it after Nicola said: “I don’t fancy being a WAG — not for all the designer handbags in the world.”

I can assure everyone she is a Tim lol. Her wee brother is really good mates with my best mate. And as much as she's a Tim she was defo not the Johnstone bike when she was younger.

And for the cunt That said republican Johnstone away and take your face for a shite lol

You'll have a few johnstone bears looking to rip your heart out with that statement.

I know Johnstone quite well full of tarriers Thorn inn??? lol

I know Johnstone has plenty of good bears was having a laff & I know the union flag flies majestically in the square.

I know Johnstone quite well full of tarriers Thorn inn??? lol

I know Johnstone has plenty of good bears was having a laff & I know the union flag flies majestically in the square.

Thorn inn is like that pub in star wars with green and grey jerseys on. However johnstone aint republican.