Sir Walter is back

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent news. Having Walter on the board in any capacity is great for the club. I just hope Ally uses this chance to ask for help if and when he needs it.

They worked together for years. I'm sure Ally can call him anytime for advice. It's not for Ally. This is to give us trust. Knowing Walter is there keeping an eye on the businessmen gives me a boost.

Great news

Like this bit, looks like Walter trusts Green and co as he would never have come back if there was any doubt.

“The people who purchased the Club have shown over the last few months they are serious in their intentions to rebuild Rangers and I am happy, as many other fans have done, to lend my support.”

Chris Graham mentioned on twitter last week that theirs loads of good news coming from Rangers soon.

Wonder if theirs anymore to come after this.

This tells me Green n co are serious and not mickey mouse business men. Walter smith wouldn't have agreed if he thought they were dodgy.

When Craig Whyte took us over Walter said he had concerns about the new guy so he's not daft.

I'm glad he's back for a 3rd time.

#SirWalter