Kal Naismith skill!

Captain Hilts

quality is piss poor but the skill itself is quite clear. watch it now incase it gets taken down. subscriptions would be appreciated fellow Bears ;):21:

Excellent,but you can go upto Ravenscraig tomorrow and see loads of 7 and 8 year old do the same.

Now the kids are being taught basic skills and technique at the right age,running through walls comes when they are older.

I know the youth coaches at Auchenhowie and they are excellent.Plenty of young lads developing well up there.

A tall left footed forward, with a bit of skill on the ball. This is your chance now Naismith.

In no way am i comparing him to these players, but i love a forward with a good left foot like Van Persie and Del Piero.

Good thing you're not comparing them. Del Piero isn't tall.

It was great to watch. Whatever the league and whoever the opposition are the starting point is skill, technique and confidence to try so well done for giving us all something to admire when there has been so much to worry about in the last few months. If he can continue to perform well and by that I mean regular goal scoring as well then that would be terrific. It also encourages others to look to step up the quality of their game.

I can't believe there's a thread made about that "piece of skill" .

I'd bet that 90% of this forum could pull that off against the eopposition were currently faced with .

Good finish from the kid today though and hopefully he becomes a decent player for us in the future , certainly looks to have the ability to offer us something at this level .

A tall left footed forward, with a bit of skill on the ball. This is your chance now Naismith.

In no way am i comparing him to these players, but i love a forward with a good left foot like Van Persie and Del Piero.

Out of all the left footed forwards you could pick, you chose Del Piero, who is right footed. doh

I think the point is that a young lad getting on the park as a sub managed to be composed & use his talents to hold the ball. He also got a goal. He could have been flustered but he was assured & did himself some good. He's not Jim Baxter yet (or for the 90% of readers who never saw slim Jim, Messi) but he is going in the right direction.