your highlight of the season so far?

Captain Hilts

very difficult to choose for me, so many to choose from. the Brechin game comes close. i had such a sense of excitement and relief that day. relief that the club i love was back playing football again, something a few months earlier i feared i may never see happen again. but my highlight is the 2-0 win over Motherwell in the League Cup. i was actually nervous for that game, very unusual for me (i wasn't even nervous for the UEFA Cup final!) to beat the SPL leaders after the way the league had shafted us was amazing. we played them off the park and showed the country why we are the biggest club in the land. WATP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNNvjr0c_5g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First home game of the season with big Charlie's speech before kick off.

That had your hairs standing on end.

I was there. Great day. (tu)

Everytime I see Rangers come out the Ibrox tunnel to Simply The Best is my highlight, and Macleods' goal against Montrose. I think my main highlight of this season will be in the future, December 29th.... :)

My highlight of this season was not a game or an individual performance.

My highlight was standing in the queue at Ibrox on the 1st day of the public sale of season tickets. Place was mobbed, atmosphere among the fans was great and you could sense the defiance among the supporters even at that point. Couple of other things like Mr Green out thanking the queuing supporters and the lad standing in front of me deciding to buy himself a season ticket (he had been there originally to buy his son's ST) demonstrated we were doing things right despite the problems of the previous few months.

That day confirmed that no matter what was thrown at us, we had the strength to fight back and come back even stronger.

I was there. Great day. (tu)

Everytime I see Rangers come out the Ibrox tunnel to Simply The Best is my highlight, and Macleods' goal against Montrose. I think my main highlight of this season will be in the future, December 29th.... :)

Too many to choose from. My biggest highlight was definately seeing the photo of my family, and I, in the East Stirlingshire programme. Literally felt like I had been picked by Rangers.

Doesn't come down to a moment for me, but the massive support our fans have given throughout the season, we were told it'd only last a few games, now we're getting into the middle of the season and we're still near selling out. We truly are the people.

very difficult to choose for me, so many to choose from. the Brechin game comes close. i had such a sense of excitement and relief that day. relief that the club i love was back playing football again, something a few months earlier i feared i may never see happen again. but my highlight is the 2-0 win over Motherwell in the League Cup. i was actually nervous for that game, very unusual for me (i wasn't even nervous for the UEFA Cup final!) to beat the SPL leaders after the way the league had shafted us was amazing. we played them off the park and showed the country why we are the biggest club in the land. WATP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNNvjr0c_5g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Too many to choose from,but if pushed,the first game of the season.

Just an emotional wreck that day for all the right reasons.

Too many!

Walking into the Brechin game with my dad and two brothers to a stand that was absolutely bouncing, something i had missed so so much. Was days like that i feared might never happen again. Then when Andy Little scored, was a brilliant feeling celebrating a goal again!

The first home game of the season was brilliant, sure Mr Green gave a little speech before?

Berwick away. Terrible performance from the players but the atmosphere under the shelter from our fans made it a great day.

Beating Motherwell at home! I went crazy at both goals, what a brilliant night. Only bad thing was shitting out of putting £80 i had on me on Rangers to win :lol:

I enjoyed the trip up to Foress as well, although the game was poor.

Then of course half time last week!