Desperado Odios Creep Graham Spiers writes EBTs "morally wrong"

Ricky_

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did taxation become an issue of morality?

If you go to the root of taxation it is, under the threat of violence, the state taking money that someone else has worked for and earned. In any other context this is theft.

We now have politicians and discredited bloggers trying to tell us tax avoidance is immoral. How dare people legally keep more of their own hard earned money instead of giving it to politicians to spunk as they like.

The moron Spiers always tries to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.

He is not qualified in any way preach at anyone.

He has been shown in the last couple of days to be at best naive at worst complicit in the ongoing anti-Rangers hatefest agenda.

All I can suggest is (I am aware this is ironic) just ignore the muppet, or should that be puppet?

Since when did taxation become an issue of morality?

If you go to the root of taxation it is, under the threat of violence, the state taking money that someone else has worked for and earned. In any other context this is theft.

We now have politicians and discredited bloggers trying to tell us tax avoidance is immoral. How dare people legally keep more of their own hard earned money instead of giving it to politicians to spunk as they like.

It's only immoral when Rangers do it. I never heard any of this pish when Vodafone, starbucks etc were doing it. or even amazon who owed the tax man billions.

The slimy worm turns,ok not cheats now it's morality.

So tax avoidance is imoral Britney?

I suspect Britney employs an accountant?

An accountant's job is to save you tax

Are accountants imoral Britney?

So Tax avoidance is only imoral when Rangers do it?

It's every citizens legal right to avoid paying tax, it's illegal and imoral to evade paying tax

Britney yo talk through your arse, imorality is abusing young boys

If he's going down the immoral road then I look forward to his next article on Septic and their use of the film making scam to reduce their employees tax bill.

what scam? Summit for gio to get his teeth into.

Sorry if it has already been said, just can be arse looking through all the threads.

Morally wrong!!!!!! so we are nolong cheats just Morally wrong so would that make all clubs that use EBT morally wrong including the scum over the road. This come from a lier who stated on TV that he did not say rangers cheated then a tweet was was posted. Personally I think if it comes down to Morals this low life has none and should just keep his mouth shut and go and put his head in the sand because anything he has to say now will be considered a lie.