Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

The Rangers official Facebook page has over 200,000 likes on it. We have to get the club on board here because posting a link on their facebook page would see the figure absolutely rocket

I have sent this to everyone who works inside Ibrox on twitter. ie Andrew Dickson, Rab Boyle, David Melvin etc. I have also sent it to some of the 1st team players, and have sent RFC official a message on facebook asking if they could post the link at the official RFC page.

I have sent it to everyone i follow and everyone who follows me on twitter. It's been going well for the 3 days it's been going.

I don't know if Rangers can get involved with this? ie putting this link on the official website but it would help alot if they could.

I don't think Green wants to get involved though.

Rangers Supporters ‏@rangersfctrust

. @Pmacgiollabhain Have you been keeping up with goings on at Rangers? Fans calling for investigation into HMRC http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143 Help!

Rangers Supporters @rangersfctrust

Ah well it's taken some time but finally been blocked by @Pmacgiollabhain Let us know if he ever says anything factual or interesting.

The Rangers official Facebook page has over 200,000 likes on it. We have to get the club on board here because posting a link on their facebook page would see the figure absolutely rocket

Afraid not.

Andrew Dickson ‏@rfc_dickson

Without referring to anything in particular, there are a variety of things RFC staff can't promote, endorse or highlight for whatever reason

Been asked to plug a few initiatives in the last few days but I can't in my capacity as an RFC staff member. Sorry and hope you understand

Same goes for the other lads at RFC too. It's not always that we don't want to, just that we shouldn't. Again, sorry about that

However there's many unofficial pages so hopefully they spread the word about more.

I sent the link to Jack McConnell, and he replied with this strange response. So is he saying theirs not a good case now?

JacckMcConnell.jpg

I think he is saying it has been dodgy for months and we should have started it then

He may be a wank but I dont think it is his intention to piss you off

lifted of FF

My MP (Andrew Murrison - South Wiltshire) has asked me if I want him to write to the treasury about the need for an investigation into HMRC (and its leaks), I have replied 'Yes Please'.

Momentum is building. Nearly 1/4 the way there. Keep up the good work Bears.

:21: