Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

Petition now gaining momentum to achieve its 100000 signatures. Can we start another one for the BBC or is it only for government departments. As we have got them on the back foot we should be pursuing and bringing down our enemy's before they have a chance to regroup. As I am no good at writing letters of complaint can anyone draft up template letters and E-Mail addresses where to send them to too highlight our disgust at the way we have been treated by some of their employees and what they are going to do about it. The ones that spring to mind are BBC, Channel 4, Radio Clyde, The Herald, The Record, The Scotsman to name a few. With over 24,000 signatures on the petition obviously the will is there.

Not just now. Splits the focus any other such petitions . BTW.....you dont need to be RC to dislike us ! There are plenty of others from other faiths or non-faiths at the BBC that have as much spite and bitterness. You would be as well as analysing the proportion of supporters of specific clubs. Baa....that should give you a clue.

I think a priority should be to attempt to get the illegal transfer ban rescinded before the January transfer window opens. Has the SFA probe been deliberately put back until the end of January to counter this or am I getting paranoiac?

The transfer ban was for shyte not paying the PAYE and NI tax, nothing to do with the EBTs. The transfer ban will stand.

We should just focus on one petition at the moment.

The fans have done really well so far getting almost 25000 signatures in only a short time.

I am however disappointed that there have not been more, considering there are 36000 season ticket holders.

I for one have been promoting this petition to all my friends (regardless of what team they support) through facebook and twitter. I am not sure what else can be done to promote it further.

I agree the focus should remain on the HMRC petition at the moment. I think this has a good chance of reaching the 100k mark required. I signed this not only as a Rangers fan but as tax payer concerened at the conduct of a government organisation that should be acting on our part. All "neutrals" should be encouraged to sign this not as support for our club but purely as a matter of public interest. I'm not naive enough to think we'll have an influx on signatures from fans of other clubs but I have faith that enough people not associated with the club, even those who have no interest in football will see the sense in having these leaks investigated.

emailed RFFF about the epetition got a reply

Thank you for your mail, the epetition is moving along quite well and as

you know the target is 100k signatures.

This will provoke the powers that be, to at least talk about the HMRC's

actions and the signatories concerns at the highest level.

At that stage we can look and see if further assistance can be offered

from the fund.

As you will be aware the SPL are still continuing with their action

against our club via, supposed dual contracts.

This is what we have to keep the fund for, once this group individuals

sees common sense and brings this matter to a satisfactory conclusion,

then that is when we can look at the best direction of all monies.

A meeting will called at Ibrox for supporters groups to debate the

direction of every single penny of the fund.

We thank you for your input and valued support, wishing you well Stephen.

yours faithfully, Jim Riddell.

As we stand back and wait they are still spouting their venom http://blogs.channel...nce-scheme/3227 Its about time they were taken to task.

absolutely amazing - thank god i left the country. will someone please just admit they were wrong? that is just startling poor journalism. i feel for the people who are trying to make it out there in that industry, but see terrible hack journalism like that on display.

it also concerns me that someone outwith Scotland takes such a one-sided view of this case - i dont remember hearing him trash Portsmouth or any others for 'stealing 20 pounds from every man and woman working in the country`. i will happily be corrected on this, if he is in fact slaughtering all clubs in administration.

absolutely amazing - thank god i left the country. will someone please just admit they were wrong? that is just startling poor journalism. i feel for the people who are trying to make it out there in that industry, but see terrible hack journalism like that on display.

it also concerns me that someone outwith Scotland takes such a one-sided view of this case - i dont remember hearing him trash Portsmouth or any others for 'stealing 20 pounds from every man and woman working in the country`. i will happily be corrected on this, if he is in fact slaughtering all clubs in administration.

Nope just Rangers