Where were you when....

Blue Nosed Babe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm. Not entirely correct Mr Delahunt.

I was at work at about 5 and just happened to check Newsnow Rangers which is something that I don't usually get time to do. Glad I did as it have me enough time to spread the good news before a lot of my mates had found out.

Correct me then.

I was in mid-Atlantic on the SS Back-Bacon when my blonde secretary came to the door of my bedroom wearing only her skimpy scanties and carrying a bottle of chilled champers, she whispered, "Ooooh Mr CanadianBacon....Rangers have won the Big Tax Case......I'm so excited....I want you....

I want you now....take me to that place I've never been, big boy!"

..........so I got the captain to divert the boat to Saltcoats. :matron:

Plus £24M to ticketus plus however much the debt to the other 100+ creditors came to.

Which could have been rolled on while we got things straightened out - shouldn't have caused us a major problem. (Ticketus, that is).

Also debt to them wouldn't have been as high if Murray hadn't felt compelled to sell to Whyte, which wouldn't have been necessary if the EBT issue had been handled properly/sensibly/in a timely manner.

Which could have been rolled on while we got things straightened out - shouldn't have caused us a major problem. (Ticketus, that is).

Also debt to them wouldn't have been as high if Murray hadn't felt compelled to sell to Whyte, which wouldn't have been necessary if the EBT issue had been handled properly/sensibly/in a timely manner.

With Murray or Whyte in charge the shot was going to hit the fan sooner or later.

Can't be said that this all happened because of an unpaid £9M tax bill.

Just home from work and checked RM . Rangers win btc thread was in full flow read the first page looking for the " a source has revealed" ,then realised it was official .hadn't listened to snyde in a long time but made a point of listening in to hear the feckers squirm .

Was at a conference in Central London all day. Didn't get back to the office until 7pm where I discovered the verdict. Felt a huge weight of relief lift, went home and enjoyed a few glasses of merriment with the Mrs. Have been stating 'Not Guilty' and - 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty' to everyone who even mentioned Rangers to me over the last year. Still really angry about the whole episode but at least the 'good name of Rangers remains clean'.

With Murray or Whyte in charge the shot was going to hit the fan sooner or later.

It certainly reached crisis point because of it.

Had the EBT issue been handled as I described, Murray might have been able to sell to a properly funded buyer, who wasn't entirely reliant on borrowed cash, as Whyte turned out to be.

Wrong, I see you ignored my post.

It started because whyte never paid PAYE and NIC, fact.

In your hypothesis, if he had paid PAYE and NIC what would have happened then?