Where were you when....

Blue Nosed Babe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really celebrated,because the same guy [that told me we would go into administration when we were 9 poiints clear and take the hit reckoned we had no case to answer],he has been right in both counts,but to be fair ,he is FAIR ,he is a diehard Falkirk supporter,and a catholic to boot,and has the usual affinity to sellik,......

Driving around blissfully ignorant as we had a lot to do. I listen to BBC Radio Five for my sports news, (yes I know and I'm sorry).

I knew that the bheggars were playing that night so I really did not want to listen to the usual BBC muppets singing the praises of a club which has such a huge section of fans who detest all things British, apart of course from Social Security payments in £s Sterling.

Anyhow, knowing this I avoided the BBC all night and when I turned on the laptop and discovered, thanks to RM, that we were not guilty I was totally gobsmacked. I was so sure that the liars had everyone convinced. I did two or three double takes then thought to myself -

- At last! the worm has turned!

I was sitting in work about 4.00 o'clock and had just let the rest of my team away early when I checked twitter to see rumours were flying that an announcement was due at 4.00 o'clock.

Straight on here as I know the bongo drums would be in full flow and needed some confirmation. When the confirmation came through my phone went into meltdown.

I now feel cleansed and do not have that dirty word of "cheat" hanging over us.

Plus £24M to ticketus plus however much the debt to the other 100+ creditors came to.

We were put into administration by craig whyte, we were solvent until then and still had

enough to pay the PAYE and NI, we were able to service the debt from all our creditors.

HMRC then refused us a CVA.

Plus £24M to ticketus plus however much the debt to the other 100+ creditors came to.

Hmmmmm. Not entirely correct Mr Delahunt.

I was at work at about 5 and just happened to check Newsnow Rangers which is something that I don't usually get time to do. Glad I did as it have me enough time to spread the good news before a lot of my mates had found out.

I work nights and woke up to the news from here. I told the wife who said," That’s nice" as she was only half listening to me. She then done a double take as it sunk in " you what?" She was as happy as me and we were like two little kids jumping up and down.

I was at working with a Celtic Supporter at the time, I had this site up and was looking through it, I saw a thread about the BTC, and a twitter quote saying that we had won, I couldn't believe it, I shouted to the Celtic fan, who is a nice family girl and a Season Ticket holder at Parkhead to come over and look, she did and said that it was a good victory for us, probably the most important ever.

:pics: