Thomson Is Hurting

minstral

He obviously hasn't spent a lot of time in Govan recently. Theres been the Govan Cross redevelopment, any amount of new housing and the regeneration of the Shipyard. New businesses have opened in the shopping centre in the recent past and its certainly not as run down as it was 3 years ago. Hes not very good with facts though is he? Maybe he should ask why the council is spending so much money regenerating the east end of the city if Govan is so 'hard-hit'.

When HMRC don't appeal whats he going to say then? Will he move on to the 'film' company used by a certain treacle teethed jakey to not only not pay the required tax but to actually steal from the coffers of the treasury?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's simply ridiculous. I'm now being told how I should address Mr Alistair McCoist MBE, maybe I should ask for a filter to keep the paranoid amongst us happy.

Posted quickly while I was at work I don't have time to think about such ludicrous things.

Lol........just explaining to you the mindset of some of our brethren on here.

But Mr is a good start.

The other day, we Bears did an outstanding job in responding to yet another attack by pseudo-journalist Alex Thomson. Indeed, we did such a good job that they stopped posting comments to the blog.

It was refreshing to see Bears standing up for the club. Too often, these online forums are dominated by the mhanky mob.

Now, it would appear that the C4 moderators are beginning to allow new comments onto the blog. Let us not be complacent. Bears need to continue making comments (keep them clean and polite), likes and dislikes.

Do not allow apathy to let the mhanks back in. We need to fight our corner.

http://blogs.channel....ce-scheme/3227

Just pulled this comment off his blog

HMRC are to appeal the decision, will be announced next week.

I fear that this might drag on for some time, however if there has been people intentionally obstructing the initial hearing then HMRC will be one step ahead of them during appeal and its now a case of lets win this even though we might not get one penny back.

I commend this approach and the blame game thats being directed at our tax officials can be attached to the real culprits and that is Rangers football club and it’s directors

Does this fud know something? is the mole still at it? or is he just grasping at straws?

I fear that this might drag on for some time, however if there has been people intentionally obstructing the initial hearing then HMRC will be one step ahead of them during appeal and its now a case of lets win this even though we might not get one penny back.

I commend this approach and the blame game thats being directed at our tax officials can be attached to the real culprits and that is Rangers football club and it’s directors

Does this fud know something? is the mole still at it? or is he just grasping at straws?

The only people obstructing the hearings were the fucking media and the web of lies they spun to make us look guilty.

He commends public bodies wasting millions of pounds of taxpayers money on lost causes, if there's a chance he might look like less of a cunt at the end of it.

What. A. Guy.

I fear that this might drag on for some time, however if there have been people intentionally obstructing the initial hearing then HMRC will be one step ahead of them during appeal and it's now a case of let's win this even though we might not get one penny back.

I commend this approach and the blame game that's being directed at our tax officials can be attached to the real culprits and they are Rangers football club and it’s directors

A journalist who makes 6(SIX) grammatical errors in two paragraphs on a published blog?

Either he's an illiterate fuck or he was absolutely raging when he wrote that.

Or both.

A journalist who makes 6(SIX) grammatical errors in two paragraphs on a published blog?

Either he's an illiterate fuck or he was absolutely raging when he wrote that.

Or both.

Actually, that is three things ...... illiterate, fuck and raging.

Just saying :)

Wonder if he will ask the failed social worker to stop his book being sold through Amazon,you know that company who have saved hundreds of millions in tax through a loophole.

Ha! He was tweeting a few weeks back, boasting about the book's position in the Amazon bestseller list.

Man's a fucking joke.

all the papers have been saying HMRC will probably appeal. I think he is just chancing it here to let everybody think he is in on the decision making process. He obviousley didn't know the last time and I very much doubt he knows anything about what HMRC will do this time either.

Jut trying to look good by saying something thats almost a racing cert - the fud doesn't know any more than you or I.