WARNING - Unless you want a criminal record, THINK before you POST

boss

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Now Im defending Salmond? Jeez. I try to make the point that all the arguing over fake issues like who is a better PM or FM is a convenient distraction whilst our rights are being stolen away from us; but in your opinion that is me absolving Salmond (or the next guy, or the next guy.....) of any blame? Im not. I think my point is pretty obvious. You have bankers and corporatists going on national fucking news and bragging about conquering the US and Britain and still people think if they just vote for "the other guy"; somehow things will change.

Yes I get that you are trying to make a point, but I am bored with trying to find out what it is.

Well done. Your next test will arrive when you least expect it.

No one expects the Spanish inquition, eh?

I'll just ignore it anyway, as I ignore all the typos made on these sites.

Some folks don't quite have that ability, or indeed, understaning of what the internet is. Bye Bye

I've been saddened for sometime now at how right wing, indeed, facist this county has become over the years.

I myself have had some ASBO threats against me for writing to my GP and local council.

Just last week, William Haig I think it was said he hoped the Levison inquiry wouldn't be so hard on the 'Freedom of the Press'.

So if you're a multi millionaire press baron, you can employ who you like to spew pish and if you're a normal bloke on the internet spouting your views, some of them unintelligable admittidly, you can be criminalised because of laws politicians make.

My view has been for sometime now, that if you want to lessen religious hatred, repeal the Education Act of 1918 and rid us of religious schools. Don't attack folks right to 'free speech, no matter how idiotic it might be. Better to improve education than spend so much money in dividing it.

If you have the money and you're bigotted enough to send your kids to private religous schools, so be it, but it's not the duty of the state.

Well fucking said (tu)

We wouldn't be able to afford to run the site without the advertising revenue that guests bring. When we had the recent problems, it cost over a grand to fix. We have to pay server costs, upgrades, etc. We can't let any of that slip, as we're getting more members every day. We also donate a lot of money to charity, which we are keen to continue.

Obviously we check as far as we can that new members are bears, but we'll inevitably have some 'others' slip through the net. We can then only get rid when they make it clear they're not Rangers fans. Making it members only just means more unwanted members would sign up and post, rather than just viewing. Also, we get many good members from people viewing the site for a while before joining up. We don't want to discourage that.

We are an open site, we'll remain so. All that needs to happen is people have a bit of common sense about what they post.

hope your correct have seen plenty of instances of common sense having fuck all to do with police actions or celtic fans complaints.

Good advice but the whole thing is a shocking indictment on what we as a nation have become.

Complete waste of resources that could be better spent chasing real criminals. Islamic fundamentalism for example.

Lets see what comes out on the web when Scotland plays England.

In the eyes of some of these do-gooders we are all still in NI during the times of the Troubles. Get a grip, we ain't killing each other at football matches. This ain't a movie. Don't fundamentally misattribute characteristics to us that don't exist. we shout a lot. we aint even drinking at the games for goodness sake.

if people dont like reading robust commentary on the internet then they shouldn't read it.

No one expects the Spanish inquition, eh?

I'll just ignore it anyway, as I ignore all the typos made on these sites.

Some folks don't quite have that ability, or indeed, understaning of what the internet is. Bye Bye

I ignore the vast majority of typos on this site, otherwise pointing them out would be a full time job.

Good post by the way.