WARNING - Unless you want a criminal record, THINK before you POST

boss

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the tim.forums aren't getting this hassle.

Wonder if the Mods know how many IP addresses have been requested from Rangers sites, compared to requests for the same on the "offended" sites?

Does it need a "report", for Focus to act on? Or do they monitor ALL Scottish football forums?

Looks like another attack to me.

One law.

One set of fans pinging the police.

One set of fans getting chapped.

One Government looking the other way so not to "offend" the habitual offenders.

Eta.

If any bear gets called for mentioning the dreaded "savilco", could they call Allan Brazil as a witness?

Please send us this Minchin guy. We're stuck with that ageing Tarrier Connolly. :7325:

* the pub (not ok) It is in the pubs I visit.

* private home (ok) Yup...obligatory!!

* private members club, say a Lodge (prob ok) You'll not hear that in Lodge.

* poster at the bus stop (not ok) Which is why I choose not to use public transport.

* a written letter to a friend (ok) How I start and finish my letters.

* a private email to a friend (ok) (same as above)

* a public internet forum (not ok) I disguise it better. The word "Tarrier exists in no Dictionary.

* a private internet forum, say... a private members club (prob ok?) Absolutley. Should be obligatory.

I have noticed that your point 7 in reply to fellow Oz based bear,offminorthreat has been rectified,CB :pipe:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tarrier

Admittedly it isn't what would be classed as a 'mainstream' dikshunary, although it has potential in this day and age.

Who are focus ? What is their remit ? Are Rangers supporters the agenda the same as the rest of these set-ups such as nil by mouth ? Who is behind them ? Is it salmond ? Is it john reid ? Where is their base ? Who are their top people ? "Will Jessica discover Chester's affair...? Will Benson discover Chester's affair? Will Benson care?" "These questions—and many others—will be answered in the next episode of...Soap." :sherlock:

PS - Waiting for the doorbell to ring at the mention of soap ! That could offend them !

* a public internet forum (not ok) I disguise it better. The word "Tarrier exists in no Dictionary.

* a private internet forum, say... a private members club (prob ok?) Absolutley. Should be obligatory.

I have noticed that your point 7 in reply to fellow Oz based bear,offminorthreat has been rectified,CB :pipe:

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=tarrier

Admittedly it isn't what would be classed as a 'mainstream' dikshunary, although it has potential in this day and age.

It appears as though the issue is that you need to use the word with affection (rather than in an dis-affectionate manner), then you might be ok!

:pipe:

It appears as though the issue is that you need to use the word with affection (rather than in an dis-affectionate manner), then you might be ok!

:pipe:

I agree mate! For example,I know a guy who happens to be a member of a Roman based non-Protestant religious organisation who happens to periodically join my mates and I for a few ales at our local club.When it comes to him shouting his round, he goes to the toilet,pretends he is playing a poker machine etc hoping that one of us will get the beers in as he lingers about the club to save spending money.Many a time I have yelled; "C'mon ya miserable tarrier (lingering) cunt! get the beers in!" (In a jovial manner, you understand)

It's quite permissable to use such phrases in this case as far as I'm concerned.If I happen to find out he is a member of an Irish republican movement, he will then be called a "miserable fenian tarrier cunt" as befits his standing in life :pipe:

I agree mate! For example,I know a guy who happens to be a member of a Roman based non-Protestant religious organisation who happens to periodically join my mates and I for a few ales at our local club.When it comes to him shouting his round, he goes to the toilet,pretends he is playing a poker machine etc hoping that one of us will get the beers in as he lingers about the club to save spending money.Many a time I have yelled; "C'mon ya miserable tarrier (lingering) cunt! get the beers in!" (In a jovial manner, you understand)

It's quite permissable to use such phrases in this case as far as I'm concerned.If I happen to find out he is a member of an Irish republican movement, he will then be called a "miserable fenian tarrier cunt" as befits his standing in life :pipe:

Be careful with the use of cunt when describing him.... unless of course you can confirm that fact! :matron:

Be careful with the use of cunt when describing him.... unless of course you can confirm that fact! :matron:

I can indeed confirm that he is a cunt as defined by the Macquarie Dictionary of Australian English.I can also confirm that he is not a "funny cunt", a "clever cunt", or a "good cunt"....he is just an utter cunt :pipe:

Totally agree.. I;m the most abused person on RM.. Can i have FOCUS email.. TYVM :) xxx

You have neither been around long enough nor moderate enough to be the most abused person on RM.....

....... I however have been around a long time and my moderate views come in for streams of abuse .... :pipe:

extradition for name calling on the internet :lol:

Fuck this pish.

So that means if l offend some cunt in, say! Barbados, then they've got to extradite me to Barbados. On you go, l'm getting right on to Barbados online right f****** now and give those B**** B******* a right f****** earful, well an online earful anyway. See you later l'll send you a postcard lads. :thumbup::party: :party: :party::cheers::hump::001: :001:

Oh and admin tell focus they can get me at www.fuckubassas.com

Was reading throught the draft guidelines.

Threats with the Intent of Stirring up Religious Hatred

The offence is committed if a person communicates material, including displaying any written material, which is threatening, and it is intended thereby to stir up religious hatred. The material communicated must be threatening, and intended to stir up religious hatred; recklessness is not enough.

Freedom of Expression

The offence is not intended to infringe, prohibit or restrict legitimate freedom of expression nor freedom to practice and promote a religion. Such freedoms allow for satirical comment, criticism and expressions of antipathy, dislike, ridicule, insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of its adherents or any other belief system or practices of its adherents. While these freedoms are not absolute, this offence will only interfere with them where a threat is made.

The offence WILL NOT

Prevent peaceful religious preaching

Restrict legitimate freedom of speech including the right to criticise or comment on religion or non-religious beliefs, even in harsh or derogatory terms

Criminalise jokes and satire about religion or non- religious beliefs

Criminalise depictions of threats in art, literature, the theatre, film, video games, or similar cultural or dramatic contexts,

Criminalise threats made in jest that no reasonable person would find alarming.

Both of these offences can be committed outside Scotland and will apply to anything done by a person who is a British national or who is habitually resident in Scotland

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/S4_JusticeCommittee/Draft_Lord_Advocate_guidelines.pdf

Was reading throught the draft guidelines.

Threats with the Intent of Stirring up Religious Hatred

The offence is committed if a person communicates material, including displaying any written material, which is threatening, and it is intended thereby to stir up religious hatred. The material communicated must be threatening, and intended to stir up religious hatred; recklessness is not enough.

Freedom of Expression

The offence is not intended to infringe, prohibit or restrict legitimate freedom of expression nor freedom to practice and promote a religion. Such freedoms allow for satirical comment, criticism and expressions of antipathy, dislike, ridicule, insult or abuse of particular religions or the beliefs or practices of its adherents or any other belief system or practices of its adherents. While these freedoms are not absolute, this offence will only interfere with them where a threat is made.

The offence WILL NOT

Prevent peaceful religious preaching

Restrict legitimate freedom of speech including the right to criticise or comment on religion or non-religious beliefs, even in harsh or derogatory terms

Criminalise jokes and satire about religion or non- religious beliefs

Criminalise depictions of threats in art, literature, the theatre, film, video games, or similar cultural or dramatic contexts,

Criminalise threats made in jest that no reasonable person would find alarming.

Both of these offences can be committed outside Scotland and will apply to anything done by a person who is a British national or who is habitually resident in Scotland

http://www.scottish...._guidelines.pdf

So the pope walks into a bar......

Seriously now, how do you determine, with those guidelines, what is and isn't allowed? It's all down to some dumbfuck kaflick tim bassa sat at the bbfeckinc to decide then is it?