***Scottish Cup 5th round draw***

Thommo

I know, I reckon of we got them at Ibrox we would give them a thumping!

Not a fucking chance. Remember, this mob beat (an admittedly shocking) Barcelona side. Like it or not, if we concede two to East Stirling and can lose to Stirling Albion, that shower of halfwits would turn us over without breaking a sweat - Temps, McKay and Black or not.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs at home, Hibs away. After watching that Edinburgh derby yesterday, we'd stuff these bastard no problem.

Hibs have been extrememly lucky to be in the position they are at the moment and I can see them falling down the league positions in the weeks and month ahead.

And maybe, now that Petrie has no more players to sell to hike up his false financial accumen, the Hibs support will call for his removale once more. One less anti Rangers SPL CE in the SPL voting block.

I don't think we will be thumping any SPL side.

We just don't have the foundation at the back to stop decent sides creating chances.

That may be true, but we're not talking about decent sides, we're talking about SPL sides.

How many SPL sides have already been humped out of both cups by lower league teams? - Answer: Lots.

That may be true, but we're not talking about decent sides, we're talking about SPL sides.

How many SPL sides have already been humped out of both cups by lower league teams? - Answer: Lots.

Inverness pumped us, like seriously turned us over.

They are hardly the best of the best.

We were abysmal that night and Inverness were playing well. It might be a close fight, but I'd still fancy most SPL teams to beat us either home or away just now.

Plus, giving them gate money just goes so against the grain of this season.

Go and watch the game again. They didn't pump us.

We pumped Motherwell, QOTS pumped Hibs, Stennie pumped Killie, QP pumped Dundee, Arbroath - well, let's wait and see.

i don't understand how anyone can say an SPL side would turn us over. has the SPL suddenly became world class? being realistic, only ra sellik have a better squad than us out of all the teams in Scotland. we played Motherwell off the park when they were top of the league. we got beat 3-0 off Inverness, so what. we've been humped before with much better teams