***Scottish Cup 5th round draw***

Thommo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what difference does it make if its home or away? it's the same split of ticket money anyway. Boycotting this game and not a home game against them is sheer idiocy and hurts nobody except our young team playing against an SPL side in what will be a very hostile atmosphere with no supporters

what difference does it make if its home or away? it's the same split if ticket money anyway. Boycotting this game and not a home game against them is sheer idiocy and hurts nobody except our young team playing against an SPL side in what will be a very hostile atmosphere with no supporters

are you mad?

25000 v' 48000

what school did you go to?

If fans are adamant they want to boycott the game then it must be set up fast. The only way it could work is if the fans where willing to set up a fund and put the money to that rather than tickets for the game and let the club know we do not want to purchase tickets.

In reality it won't happen though

It's not just about money but making a stand on what we believe.

I don't want any SPL club to profit from myself or my club, spending £ on petrol, food, drink ect to see those bastards get a hansdsome pay day is not on for me anymore.

Rangers will get my support at Ibrox against these snakes but not in their own backyard.

FUCK THEM.

Loads of fucking cowards in this thread, or will they call themselves realists?

I look forward to cheering on The most successful club EVER as we beat these diddy, spl, scum bastards.

Do you have brain retardation?

are you mad?

25000 v' 48000

what school did you go to?

You've just reinforced my point so clearly a better school than you. At Ibrox, they would benefit to the tune of 25000 ticket sales. Yet we would all attend this. At Tannadice, they benefit to the tune of 6000 ticket sales.

So explain to me again why boycotting Tannadice will hurt them and boycotting Ibrox wouldn't?

You couldn't pay me to attend their scabby ground.

Correct.

Some posters are going on about dont boycott the cup but boycott the league games when we are back...

You don't just pick and choose, you stick by your guns and just like since Feb I will not be stepping foot in a SPL away ground ever again.