Boycott Poll

Jamie0202

Dundee United Boycott  

649 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay. With all the threads on boycotting this fixture thought I would make a poll. Votes are not public. So are you for or against a boycott?

• For a boycott
    • Against a boycott
    • Undecided

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no .

They are rubbing their Hands with Glee right now at the thought of our Fans putting Money in their Pockets .

Boycott this .

How do you know what they are thinking? They might be shitting it that 5,000 Bears turn up on their doorstep. Remember they didn't want us in their league. Their fans decided this and the clubs boards agreed. Likelyhood is this means they'll be happy if we don't turn up. Not looking for an argument, I'm not going and don't want to go. Just offering the other side of this argument.

I'm torn I like the idea of a boycott as I can't stand scumdee utd but at the same time it just helps them make it a more intimidating atmosphere against us by selling tickets to their fans. We get half of the money but Thata minimal. If the game was at ibrox then utd would get half of our gat. Would we boycott ibrox?

How do you know what they are thinking? They might be shitting it that 5,000 Bears turn up on their doorstep. Remember they didn't want us in their league. Their fans decided this and the clubs boards agreed. Likelyhood is this means they'll be happy if we don't turn up. Not looking for an argument, I'm not going and don't want to go. Just offering the other side of this argument.

Heard them on the Radio , BBC are Rubbing their Hands at the thought of all us watching it on Telly .

Its all about Numbers to them , and its all about Numbers to Scumdee.

Trust me they Hate us but want our Dosh ,thats all that matters to them.

I'd love to see a full boycot form our support - it would be a great show of fan power in action

I think our players could understand us doing hopefully this would spur them on to give a GIRUY to the Dundee Hivs

I also think in not boycotting we would lose face to the rest of Scottish football. This is a real test for us to inflict some direct financial hurt to an SPL side - we have to take the opportunity IMO

If your going to go fair play to you, you are going to support our team and give them it for them vocally. I liked the idea about a small number giving it large all over the away end with banners etc. Just stay away from the pies and progs as we don't get anything from that (get something before or after the game).

If your not going to go fair play as well, the team has been to the likes of Turkey and Greece in our European trips and have had to deal with a shed load worse than the crowd at DU will be able to produce, the young men are growing and can follow the older guys in the team when the sh1t is hitting the fan and take heart from them.

can't see Rangers officially boycotting the allocation though as I am sure the SFA (via SPL "advice") will find some way to fine our club and increase it's non existant coffers.

Hopefully Charles Green takes the issue out of supporters hands by refusing an allocation.

The bastards will be rubbing their hands thinking of the revenue they could bring in from the travelling Bears but they made their bed,now's the time to lie in it.

Totally agree.. I would never ever even think about going to this ground.. This club tried to destroy us.. Lets boycott.. Sit back.. And watch them go under.. Rangers are debt free and will not suffer at all from loss of revenue.. Rangers now.. Then.. And Forever :21:

I remember their fans spokesman talking about justice,and how we should be tossed out of the SPL,and maintaining that the "Dundee Derby" money would replace Rangers fans cash.I will never forget this.This mob were at the forefront of those putting the boot in,and I would rather loose this tie before they get another penny from me.

Who runs this competition?

Who's pocket will be lined?

If we go into this corrupt, hate mongers dump and get beat then we will have proved nothing and really have lost our attitude over this years events. They will be pissing themselves again and our support will be a target once more.

The team can handle a defeat and IMO, any cup run could prove counter productive anyway, injuries wise.

If we beat them then that's a stick for us, no support and still won.

Draw, back to Ibrox and give it what for.

The reason that rhat ba****d walked away from the SPhell board is not in the public knowledge yet, but we all know the rumours.

To many Bears with short memories here.

Who runs this competition?

Who's pocket will be lined?

If we go into this corrupt, hate mongers dump and get beat then we will have proved nothing and really have lost our attitude over this years events. They will be pissing themselves again and our support will be a target once more.

The team can handle a defeat and IMO, any cup run could prove counter productive anyway, injuries wise.

If we beat them then that's a stick for us, no support and still won.

Draw, back to Ibrox and give it what for.

The reason that rhat ba****d walked away from the SPhell board is not in the public knowledge yet, but we all know the rumours.

To many Bears with short memories here.

What are the rumours? What have I missed? PM me if you can't say on the public board.

100% boycott, anyone who gives them a brass penny needs tae have a long hard look at themselves.

the team will do they're absolute best to win it for us, in fact i think it will spur them on even more with them players knowing what we went through and the reason we are staying away.

I remember their fans spokesman talking about justice,and how we should be tossed out of the SPL,and maintaining that the "Dundee Derby" money would replace Rangers fans cash.I will never forget this.This mob were at the forefront of those putting the boot in,and I would rather loose this tie before they get another penny from me.

This was even before Dundee was 'voted' in instead of dunfermline, funny how the human pickled gherkin Thompson could forsee such a thing !!!!!!

Same her.. The club could never support a boycott.. We as fans must take the lead.. CG has made his feelings clear towards the SPL.. Lets grow a set

Who wants to lighten the mood.. We must boycott this game and financially strangle that club.. 11 teams in the SPL tried to strangle us.. If The DU and Tickey supporters fill that ground.. We still get almost half the takings

Completely agree. Did you watch the clip?

fuck them, not just for the way they acted in the summer but also their shameful money grabbing tactics in the abandoned game against us, not a fucking penny to that horrible club and that horrible wee bastard thompson

if bears are concerned about the club losing money then why doesnt the club stick buckets at the gates for saturdays game, im sure if an RSC contacted Charles Green he would at least listen to the idea and maybe even take it on board

Either way, nothing, and i mean absolutely nothing should go to that horrible wee scrotum thompson,

I will never set foot in their dump ever again in my lifetime. If you want to see Rangers make money make sure we fill Ibrox every home game in the league. I`ll never sell my soul for money. And don`t forget if no Rangers fans go we still get half the gate money.