Boycott Poll

Jamie0202

Dundee United Boycott  

649 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay. With all the threads on boycotting this fixture thought I would make a poll. Votes are not public. So are you for or against a boycott?

• For a boycott
    • Against a boycott
    • Undecided

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not one for away games anyway so i have no place demanding our loyal away fans boycott.

All i can say is, i hope there is a boycott, not just by the fans, but by the club. Show some backbone & refuse our allocation. Charles Green is as bitter as we are, he should tell Dundee United to sell tickets for the away end via their own ticket office & make sure they thoroughly count our 40-odd percent due, and not a day later than it's due.

Never forgive, never forget....

I will be boycotting the scum that tried to kill my beloved Rangers, not for 1 match, not for the season but for the rest of my days. Never again will I fund these bigots and hate-mongers, fuck them all, they can all burn in hell for eternity and that would be too good for them. :2gunsfiring_v1:

how any raNgers fan could think of attending this dump is absolutely beyond me.green must refuse to handle tickets for this.its our first real chance to show these bastards the days of being shit on are over, and no longer will we be a cash cow for them.don't let yourselves down guys.BOYCOTT

I think all the SPl teams will sit up & take notice if its a total boycott.if thats what it takes for these clubs chaiman to finally see that they have been led to the cliff edge by a few bigots. Dundee hibernian were zelous in there attack on us NOW IS THE TIME FOR THEM TO PAY FOR THEIR HATRED

I don't go to away games, but I have voted in favour of a boycott. Half the loot is ours anyway, regardless. There is an argument that a lack of Gers support will be to the detriment of the younger players in our team, but sometimes difficult stands have to be taken against those who have actively tried to kill us and this is our first real chance to do that. Probably a bit unfair on those young lads who would no doubt prefer to benefit from a vocal travelling support, but in principle not going is the right thing to do.

My opinion on this is that it's inevitable that some Rangers fans will travel to this match. Fair play to those that do. But it's inevitable that it will be a significantly lesser number who'll travel than you'd normally expect. This will hit United in the pocket. Which is good.

I don't think it's likely that our club will reject our officiall allocation. I'd be surprised (and impressed) if they did, but I can't see it.

Personally, I think that Charles Green should take it OUT of the supporters hands and refuse to take any tickets for ANY away games against SPL member clubs no matter what the competition. This would send a strong signal to the SPL and also show the SFL clubs how strong they can be, with Rangers backing, in any league reconstruction negotiations with the SPL.

What are we, as Rangers supporters, going to do to Charles Green if he takes this action. Are we going to demonstrate against him or boycott Ibrox? I don't think so. Even the fans in favour of travelling to Tannadump, would support this action, I believe.

Don't know about you, but I would rather pay £16 or whatever to watch Rangers TV coverage of the game at Ibrox {Yeh, I know the screens are shite!!} along with other Rangers fans than give another SPL club one penny of my hard earned cash. Also, think of the worldwide publicity this would cause. Doncaster,Rhegan would be the laughing stock of Europe!!

W.A.T.P.

Personally, I think that Charles Green should take it OUT of the supporters hands and refuse to take any tickets for ANY away games against SPL member clubs no matter what the competition. This would send a strong signal to the SPL and also show the SFL clubs how strong they can be, with Rangers backing, in any league reconstruction negotiations with the SPL.

What are we, as Rangers supporters, going to do to Charles Green if he takes this action. Are we going to demonstrate against him or boycott Ibrox? I don't think so. Even the fans in favour of travelling to Tannadump, would support this action, I believe.

Don't know about you, but I would rather pay £16 or whatever to watch Rangers TV coverage of the game at Ibrox {Yeh, I know the screens are shite!!} along with other Rangers fans than give another SPL club one penny of my hard earned cash. Also, think of the worldwide publicity this would cause. Doncaster,Rhegan would be the laughing stock of Europe!!

W.A.T.P.

Good post.

Anybody who doesn't want to boycott the game can get tix direct from dundee hibs.

Personally I think we should be boycotting any broadcast of the game too, give armchair bears the chance to join in (tu)