Our obsessed neighbours have started

RFC55

Next they will have Scotland Yard in claiming we stole all these cups and trophies we had out today. Sorry to disappoint them but I think Know that every one was won fair and square on a level playing field and accumulated over the last 140 years unlike their tainted title.

You can't take away our history and these trophies are our proof of that.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all my taig 'friends' on facebook,not 1 of them mentioned the game at rugby park as they all foamed at their vile mouths about us teddy bears selling out....fuckin wankers to the core....

The crowd at Kilmarnock was only 6,500, which would maybe explain it. Some are saying its the lowest they can ever remember. Reckon they were up all night poring over the Rangers prospectus.

The crowd at Kilmarnock was only 6,500, which would maybe explain it. Some are saying its the lowest they can ever remember. Reckon they were up all night poring over the Rangers prospectus.

aye it looked empty.I caught the little blurb on sky news and even the wife commented on all the empty seats.

Celtic are not a british club - not wishing to be a scottish club - so what are u club ?

The first British Winning team of the european cup 1967 -that must really hurt ?

The first Scottish club to win the European cup 1967 - that hurts too ?

This club in all its history must have never had a flag representing

the country it was supposed to be plying its trade !

Its crazy but its shockingly the truth .

Wembley champions league final - Celtic v Real Madrid

spanish fans with the spanish flags - celtic with the irish flags .

Celtic are not a british club - not wishing to be a scottish club - so what are u club ?

The first British Winning team of the european cup 1967 -that must really hurt ?

The first Scottish club to win the European cup 1967 - that hurts too ?

This club in all its history must have never had a flag representing

the country it was supposed to be plying its trade !

We will represent scotland in the champions league - play in the spl

but if it was a singing contest represent ireland in the eurovison contest .

Its crazy but its shockingly the truth .

Wembley champions league final - Celtic v Real Madrid

spanish fans with the spanish flags - celtic with the irish flags .

it makes them nothing. They have no identity that's why they are trying to invent one for themselves.

Fuck them the sad deluded bastards, until i discovered internet forums i never quite grasped the obsession but now i see a cycle of hate and bitterness has corrupted their souls and now they live for Rangers, except they live in envy of Rangers and we live in love with Rangers.

Maybe the powers that be can get sceptic their ultimate wish.... entry to play in The Southern Irish League ?

They always chant about going off there in the morn etc.... well they could gain entry to that southern irish league and save on travelling monies by going there to live as well ?

That way no one within our British Isles would have to hear their guff any more :) AND then 'they' wouldn't then be grabbing giros and cashing them in to spend the Queen's crown.

Why don't they go and join their beloved Southern Ireland then ?

Honestly do like i do,don't listen to the fckn stupid phone ins,or read any paper,because at the end of the day ,do they people know more about football than you or i,i can say hand on heart they DO NOT , i would take them to task on EVERY LEVEL of football,because unlike them i have been envolved in EVERY level of football,unlike they fckn reprobates.Spiers even talking about football makes me CRINGE.I can honestly say i hate that bastard with a passion.