Half A Million

julescotia

I'm not going to lie, I thought we would be getting crowds of around 35,000 this season. I'm so pleased to have been proved wrong. We are the people right enough :praise:

That was the same as I thought we would be getting. I remember some folk saying they reckoned we would only get around 20k. I don't know why this club keeps surprising me, but it does. I always knew our club was special, I just never realised how special it really was. We are soooo lucky to support our team. There is none like us in the whole world. We really are more than a club.

We need a bigger stadium. We should have the biggest in the country.

(tu) I don't think that can happen now. I know people say take out the screens and put seats in but that can't be done.

And with the club decks being their i don't know how they would be able to fit anymore seats.

It is a fantastic show of support.

Wonder how all the SPL clubs compare with this?

As I pointed out on another thread

"To put todays attendance into perspective here are the total attendances for some of the clubs in the SPL.

Dundee (7 games) 39,316 total attendance

Inverness Caledonian Thistle (9) 36,292

Kilmarnock (9) 45,689

Motherwell (9) 45,022

Ross County (8) 35,939

St. Johnstone (8) 32,322

St. Mirren (9) 40,507"

(tu) I don't think that can happen now. I know people say take out the screens and put seats in but that can't be done.

And with the club decks being their i don't know how they would be able to fit anymore seats.

maybe lower the pitch a couple of metres and add 3-4 rows to every front stand. probably wouldnt be worth it though.

think it would be possible to fill the other 2 corners in? would be difficult incorperating the red brick in

Brilliant effort by all True Blues. Great respect for those who never left. Welcome to those who have come back to Ibrox and a special welcome to those many fans buying season tickets for the first time.

Don't worry about some of the performances, we will improve game on game with the odd blip. Once the illegal transfer ban is over watch us go with new signings and our young guys playing together.

I love being a True Blue. Watch out Lawwell this is just the begining. :7325::7326::ulster::cgreen:

The Ibrox tour guide in 93 told me we were planning on putting an extra tier on the Govan, Copland and Broomloan Stands. Sounded wonderful at the time but looking back now, it seems it was unrealistic. We do need to increase it though, somehow. We should have the biggest stadium in the land bar none.

maybe lower the pitch a couple of metres and add 3-4 rows to every front stand. probably wouldnt be worth it though.

think it would be possible to fill the other 2 corners in? would be difficult incorperating the red brick in

I think we may have already done that at least twice mate.

I think we may have already done that at least twice mate.

we have m8. but im sure theres a few more metres left. imho our capacity is just fine and it seams to suit our following at games. they only way stadium expansion would be done is if we go to another lge in the future. be it epl/atlantic/euro lges/ etc

we have m8. but im sure theres a few more metres left. imho our capacity is just fine and it seams to suit our following at games. they only way stadium expansion would be done is if we go to another lge in the future. be it epl/atlantic/euro lges/ etc

I cannot agree with that mate. If Celtic can have a 60000 capacity, granted they rarely fill it, then so can we, in fact, we should have.