Catriona Shearer

scott72

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Catriona :(

Reminds of a story a good few years ago..........my office used to be round the corner from Vronis in Glasgow and i used to go for a beer after work......well this night I went in about 8pm and got chatting to these two Aussie couples...anyway........after telling me about their trip , the two woman said they are all going to stay with a female friend in London .....I said does she stay at Earls Court as many stay there........oh no they said she stay in a huge townhouse and they said her name is Kylie Minogue....so they brought pics out and showed me them.........as the smiles all over their face , then I said .............she is a dog........a dog said they, what do you mean.........I replied she's a Dingo, their men spat out their drink with laughter.

So there you have it talking about Catriona Shearer and ending up with Kylie Minogue :7325:

Reminds of a story a good few years ago..........my office used to be round the corner from Vronis in Glasgow and i used to go for a beer after work......well this night I went in about 8pm and got chatting to these two Aussie couples...anyway........after telling me about their trip , the two woman said they are all going to stay with a female friend in London .....I said does she stay at Earls Court as many stay there........oh no they said she stay in a huge townhouse and they said her name is Kylie Minogue....so they brought pics out and showed me them.........as the smiles all over their face , then I said .............she is a dog........a dog said they, what do you mean.........I replied she's a Dingo, their men spat out their drink with laughter.

So there you have it talking about Catriona Shearer and ending up with Kylie Minogue :7325:

Are you an oil painting yourself Ed :rolleyes::lol:

Seen her in the Club Deck a couple of years back at an OF game. From Shotts and a bearette .Probably the token one in the RS newsroom.

Seen her at one the OF games last season also at the Club Deck...anyway, these showbiz types will accept free hospitality anywhere